Heya fellow people of the community, I have a suggestion that is not for the site, the suggestion is more like asking you if you want me to proceed with my idea:

Nirosu's Creativity Corner - What's that?

I'll give an example:

for example, let's say this week's creative tool is "magnet", and the subject is "someone important to you in the community", then the expected comments and submissions would be pictures of fan-made magnet with figures, or symbols of someone who is important to you in the community, it doesn't really have to be a working magnet, just a design, but it's up to you to make it a magnet, or even make a magnet collection of community people, and it would probably be awesome posting it in the community's facebook page!

In other words, the point of this post is boosting the fellow members of the community to express their artistic talent, or devotion to the community! whether it'll be a fan-made piece of art, or a well designed craftsmanship that might be absolutely amazing! And who knows, maybe this could become official, like a contest.

And of course I won't leave you clueless, I myself will participate and post my piece at the thread, to give you an example... but be warned... while I'm good at minecraft building, essay writing, making random stories and maybe a bit of papercrafting, I'm derp when it comes to painting, my art usually gets crooked... whether it's a sketch or a sculpture.

So what is this thread then if not the Creativity Corner?

Well, all I want here is just replies whether you ant this thing to happen or not, and also deciding the name of this thing, I don't plan to keep it "Nirosu's Creativity Corner", I'd be glad if it'll be something that will belong to the community, like "Slap-Snap Creative Section" or "Sounds Like An Art"(SLAA >.>)

If this will get support, then maybe even this week I'll release the first one.

Also feel free to suggest themes and subjects.(YES, I already have thought of making a dessert, sculpting, cosplay(No way i'ma do that, you do it for halloween creativity corner, but leave me out XD I don't even celebrate halloween :/ ), papercraft)