Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Worry Free PVP

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    true, but you saw what naith said. he said tis is a good idea so we gotta see where dis goes.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the record, I agree with wackmo.
    Seeing that naith likes this idea, we shall organize a bikini-bitchfight in mud to make a final decision on this.

In the meantime, all input on this is greatly appreciated. However, all comments need to be on topic. So no alternative suggestions, no suggestions on how to implement this, no arena themes etc.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zapados3 View Post
    true, but you saw what naith said. he said tis is a good idea so we gotta see where dis goes.
    I a bit object to the concept of making pvp a money making business , it is not our intention, is it?

Anyways, I think that instead of having one player pay the other something like 200$, it should be more like 30$, or some system depending of the armour, like, if someone enters with no armor, why would he be fined due to the so called giveback law if he looses?
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    I've thought about this before & and I like it. Will (also) take a look into it when I have time.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    I think that this would be a cool idea for the server! I think so because if two people agree to give backs and one person doesn't hold up their end then they can get in trouble or whatever so this can help the staff a bit too.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe even the Server gets the stuff , and then it goes to a public Pvp shop? So that way if people don't buy their stuff back , some one else could, like if it's damaged diamond amour, some people might not want to waste their money , but a member who just started might want it,?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Daire_Tomas View Post
    Maybe even the Server gets the stuff , and then it goes to a public Pvp shop? So that way if people don't buy their stuff back , some one else could, like if it's damaged diamond amour, some people might not want to waste their money , but a member who just started might want it,?
    Wouldn't this make a Worryful pvp? cause you can definitely loose your armor because of some rich pvper... not to mention the problems in making such a thing.
    Maybe we should have a loser fee, not 200, but 50, even less, and as I stated before, this would be unfair if the loser has no armor or stuff on him anyways.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Telluur View Post
    For the record,
    In the meantime, all input on this is greatly appreciated. However, all comments need to be on topic. So no alternative suggestions, no suggestions on how to implement this, no arena themes etc.
    I think Telluur said not to make alternative suggestions and how to implement it .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bad.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that i think about it, if this is going to be Worry Free PVP, there should be no consequence for losing a battle...

Here's My final solution to this:
    A PVP arena in which no one loses their items. 2 players can face each other or multiple people can duke it out it in the big arena. There's only 1 consequence in this arena: Your items still lose durability. Normal PVP isn't always fun for players that are afraid of items being lost. So this arena fixes that by making PVP safe and fun. This arena will just be a PVP arena that's fun and worry free where as the regular pvp arenas are fun, but a little scary.

11. Dislikes Wackmo disliked this post