Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Like Naith said in another suggestion thread:-

If you want to make adventure maps or builds, then build them on the server - if he and the others feel it's really good for fun and such, a TP pad will be made for it. just go and build it!

Might try to do my Parkour today... lol
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    i didn't know i was supposed to put a link ...
    If anything, i thought that might've been advertisement... ...
    And then comes the main important fact, I'm lazy and you expect to me put a link for all of those?

Your gonna make me turn from to then . The lazy disease is really hard to fight against so excuuuuuse me for not putting ALL of the links but my laziness wouldn't let me soooo .

Edit:
    I am working on a puzzle like map. It's called the 100 challenges. Every time you complete a tenth challenge (challenge 10, challenge 20, challenge 30, etc.) you get a reward. You get better rewards as you get to the higher challenges. Also, you only have 3 lives, but there are shops along the way that can give you an extra life. Once you lose all your lives or complete the map, you won't be able to use it again for a whole month (Main Reason: To prevent reward spam) This map uses 0 command blocks. Currently i'm on challenge 3. Tell me if you think i should keep building it, or if i should stop.
    Last edited by zapados3; 07-10-2013 at 01:12 AM.