Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Can it be passed Down?

My cousin, officeryew is a VIP, but he barely plays MC anymore, so i was wondering if it was possible for him to pass down his VIP rank to me? If this is not possible, then this is a suggestion.
    Last edited by naithantu; 26-09-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zapados3 View Post
    My cousin, officeryew is a VIP, but he barely plays MC anymore, so i was wondering if it was possible for him to pass down his VIP rank to me? If this is not possible, then this is a suggestion.
    As far as I know transferring VIP was done before if I remember currently, but either way this should not be a feature that you can just click : "transfer VIP" and poof, you be member again and VIP is lost, the transferal is probably done either by naith telluur or Jack, and you should try private message rather than a suggestion.

P.S- the transferal that I recall was between alt accounts, and if it's through 2 different person you might have your cousin also send a pm agreeing to the transfer, or something, depending on staff's decision.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've transferred VIP before, but that is for people that moved to a new account. (name change/ lost access to original account). We don't transfer to a different account (and person) just because the owner of the original account isn't using his VIP anymore.
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

4. Likes nirosu liked this post