Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
Is there any way you can show me around on the server seeing if it even seems professional?
creeper events is not a childish group with many well known gurests and more. Aswell its no advertising stunt as it is thier main event that they always have... And I am sorry, but I am unable to let you on the server as it is a whitelisted server which i have no control over. But if you show intest for a booth, even if you don't fully want one, you will be one of the first people to get on the server publicly. Also the server is currently bieng built and then world edited in one bit at a time as it is bieng built from scratch. Since the fun request ,by a mojanigsta, of deciding to blow up all of the world and deleting the file...But I may be able to show screenshots or something?Also the plots are in no way this buig, they are roughly 15x15ish blocks but that has not been confirmed.Btw we need more people to be staff on the server since the numbers visiting is above what is expected, so Cats please apply again and I shall put a good word in for you!!