Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    Oh god what HAVE I DONE (No i already am staff for a server named Slap Gaming)
    Ok, you could always give a hand at another server for a bit is all im saying...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    But as I said before Jim, the staff members are always pressed for time to play, and we already struggled to make sure we have staff free for the event we're currently at. And from what I myself sees, it looks like the event is more for games and such than the booths themselves. Why struggle to make sure someone is both free fro this event and the server if many won't visit the booths much? There's really no point.

I'd say if this booth at the event we're at is successful, we can consider maybe arranging to being at both next year. But for now, I still feel the one we have is enough for a try-out.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    But as I said before Jim, the staff members are always pressed for time to play, and we already struggled to make sure we have staff free for the event we're currently at. And from what I myself sees, it looks like the event is more for games and such than the booths themselves. Why struggle to make sure someone is both free fro this event and the server if many won't visit the booths much? There's really no point.

I'd say if this booth at the event we're at is successful, we can consider maybe arranging to being at both next year. But for now, I still feel the one we have is enough for a try-out.
    Especially considering the one we currently have is a paid booth, so we want to concentrate our efforts on it to see if we can make it worth it. cannot wait for the many questions to be asked :3
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by honkin_pigs View Post
    Especially considering the one we currently have is a paid booth, so we want to concentrate our efforts on it to see if we can make it worth it. cannot wait for the many questions to be asked :3
    The other event is a free plot event making it easier to get your hands on a plot as well... Also I'm able to get a reduction in the price of an upgrade if you guys whish to do so, making your plot even more noticeable(possibly a 50% reduction on any upgrade)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by jimred9 View Post
    The other event is a free plot event making it easier to get your hands on a plot as well... Also I'm able to get a reduction in the price of an upgrade if you guys whish to do so, making your plot even more noticeable(possibly a 50% reduction on any upgrade)

CAUTION RANTING!

Maybe you didn't notice, WE DON'T HAVE AVAILABLE STAFF, I am currently the person running the other minecon event and i had to choose 3 staff by most active due to i have no clue what their schedule is. Well see if this is a major failure in advertizing but maybe on the bright side it wont and well be featured in some of the giant list of youtubers and possibly the youtubers themselves. THEY ARE ON DIFFERENT DATES SOOOOOOOO WHAT, We dont even know if this will be a successful event Why do we need to have 2 booths if they are booth ending up flopping like slap gaming minecraft server did for about 6 months with averaging 6 players online daily. If anything this could be another rebirth of Slap Gaming. We understand your trying to get us to get a booth (on the server possible to help yourself out as staff?), YET we already have a booth. Also May i suggest closing this thread since its obvious what the other staff decided on this suggestion?
    Last edited by Cats_say_moo; 30-09-2013 at 08:49 PM.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

6. Likes horsegal00, honkin_pigs liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    I understand the staff isuue and so I am sorry...
    And no, me asking you to also come to this event is not to help myself but possibly help your server, thank you and I too believe this thread should be closed....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Jeez I'm sorry if anyone now hates me for this idea :S...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like