Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty

Adventure Portal Map

This is an idea similar to the one stated before. However this is more specific. I think it would be really cool to add a portal themed adventure map to slap. Something as popular as portal would gain a lot of attention if done correctly and impressively. It would be able to sustain a lot of people doing different puzzles at the same time so it feels like a portal adventure map and include solving puzzles like in the game, and i dont intend on needing any mods, unless your up to getting the portal mod for it. This would probably be best hosted on a different world or hub, i liked the idea of having a word dedicated just for adventure maps. Here is an example of what can be done http://www.planetminecraft.com/proje...tal-adventure/ Just spit balling an idea here. I plan on making a huge map in single player anyway so let me know if you want to see it when its done.
    Last edited by naithantu; 02-10-2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: more specific

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a bit confused as to why people are suggesting build projects now... If you want to have a portal adventure map on the server, then you can make a portal adventure map. If it's good then we will create teleport pads to it and possibly add a plugin side to it to make it more fun (like what we did with sonic).
    Marking as rejected since this shouldn't even be a suggestion, it's a build project.
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    Quote Originally Posted by naithantu View Post
    I'm a bit confused as to why people are suggesting build projects now... If you want to have a portal adventure map on the server, then you can make a portal adventure map. If it's good then we will create teleport pads to it and possibly add a plugin side to it to make it more fun (like what we did with sonic).
    Marking as rejected since this shouldn't even be a suggestion, it's a build project.
    Isn't a build project a suggestion because its an idea that you want to add. Suggestion is not a linear term that only refers to new plugins? Anyway I just wanted to see others opinions and ideas, that's why i put this here. I shall build one to see if it meets your standards