Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    HungryHabachi
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    I don't know why
    Why should we unban you?
    Well, I did nothing wrong as far as I know. It's just a temp ban so i'm not worried about it. I'm just curious why I was banned. I don't know if this is the right place to post this but it seemed like it so... I'm hoping for an explination. If this isn't the proper place for this i'm sorry D:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Hello hungry, I shall be doing your ban appeal.

1. Broken rules --> http://slapgaming.com/index.php?pageid=terms&tabid=33
    4.5.0. Being ‘AFK’ near a mobspawner block is strictly forbidden.

4.5.1. ‘AFK-ing’ near a spawner will result in the spawner being removed. It does not matter to who the mobspawner belongs.

2. Reason for your banning
    Hungry, you state you don't know why you were banned. Your ban clearly said "Don't AFK at a spawner", which is part of the above Slap rules.
    We have screenshot proof of you claiming to do this, even another player saying "make sure you reply when someone asks if your there".

You know AFKing is wrong, as you only said and did this while no staff were online. AFKing at spawners can cause lag to the server, and is one of the reasons why we don't want you to do it.

3. Actions we have taken
    As you know, you got a 24 hour ban for this, though it will be even shorter now after this appeal. This ban will not be lifted, but be lucky we haven't gone and removed your spawner due to this.

Next time your found out to be AFKing at a spawner, knowing full well it's wrong to do so, it WILL get removed.

Topic locked.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X