Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Something That Could Help The Server

I saw this on another server and thought it was a good idea.

An un-ban pass.

Now just hear me out: If people were to buy these to get un-banned, all the money would help the server wouldn't it? Also, you would only be able to buy an un-ban pass if you weren't banned for something super serious such as hacking. So if you have ever hacked, you wouldn't be able to buy it. Also, the un-ban pass can;t be too high nor too little. On the server that i found this on, it was $5 but i think that might be a little too cheap so i think $10 would be good.

In order for this un-ban pass to work, players must buy it, leave a post about it, show proof that they bought it, and follow the rules. However, if they get banned again, they are not allowed to use an un-ban pass again.

Finally, i know there are a lot of people out there that get banned from servers they love a lot. They might love it so much and swear to never do the things they did ever again, but sometimes they're not given a second chance...this could give those people a second chance.

i think this should be added. Tell me what you think.

2. Dislikes horsegal00 disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    LittleLeprechaun
    Minecraft Name
    LittleLeprechaun
    Nope
    If you get temp banned, then deal with it.
    If you want to get back on you can attempt to make a ban appeal.
    You've broken the rules so except the punishment, don't buy your way back into the server

4. Likes SparkleUnidog liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    In other words, it's like you are saying, that VIPs, who donated to the server, should get the privilege to break a rule, get banned, and buy their way back? While some might agree, the more mature of us understand it is not a wise way, the server isn't that desperate for money, we can do just fine with the VIPs we already have now.

I do not mean to offend you, this is a suggestion many people are tempt to think about, but with further thought you could see it's not practical, not to mention binding the donation system to ban severity, the system can't decide whether you have hacked, or advertised, not the donation system, it can barely tell apart lifetime VIPs from normal, they can still buy another VIP while they already have lifetime.... so how would you expect that?
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Yes I do believe that this is not a practical idea,
    It could possibly turn the ban appeal system into a paid service maybe and I am sure slap isn't that desperate for donations

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, not gonna happen.

8. Likes blackhawkbomber2, horsegal00 liked this post