Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

[MC] Changes In The Slap Hierarchy!

Greetings Slap Gamers!

I have some interesting news to announce!

The Slap Gaming Minecraft Hierarchy has been pretty much the same at the top for quite some time now, years in fact. However all of this is about to change.

After literally Years of service, naithantu and Telluurs' time as Co-Owner and Admin respectively has come to an end.
    The two of them restarted University recently and simply cannot commit the time and effort that is required for Slap Gaming.

So the two of them will be stepping down from their respective ranks, and the following changes will be made:

• Stoux2 will now be Lead Plugin Developer for Slap Gaming Minecraft. He will also continue to be a Minecraft Server Admin.
    • Minecraft Server Admins will now take up new roles in order to manage and maintain the Slap Server efficiently.
    • Naithantu will continue to assist Stoux2 where possible with plugins, he will be allocated the rank of "Plugin-Dev" and will still have some input on the server, but will no longer be classified as a "Co-Owner"
    • Telluur will step down to the rank of VIP. He will also continue to provide some assistance with running and maintaining the website.

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank both naithantu and Telluur for all their hard work and contributions to Slap Gaming over these past few years. It is fair to say that without them, Slap Gaming would not be what it is today. Their contributions to Slap Gaming are greatly appreciated by myself, and also the community. I wish them both the best with their University courses and hope they achieve what they deserve.

Slap Gaming has struggled in these past few months, and hopefully these changes will revitalise us and get us back to where we deserve to be!

Once again, Good Luck Michiel and Rick!

Last edited by Jackster21; 26-10-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner