Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    diamond_dragonz
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Advertising
    Why should we unban you?
    I got banned i think almost a year ago, for advertising, and now i want to come back on this server and have another go, because i couldn't find any servers that i could stay on, and this seemed like the most secure towny server. o've now got nothing to advertise anyway and i don't play minecraft as much as i used to, i just want a server where i can play online every now and then, build a house and enjoy myself really. so i'd really appreciate getting unbanned, even just for a short period of time so you guys can see that i wouldn't advertise or break anymore rules.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    May i ask why your using a different account to do a appeal on but the other time you applied for member and did your other ban appeal it was on the diamond_dragonz's account on the forums?
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    May i ask why your using a different account to do a appeal on but the other time you applied for member and did your other ban appeal it was on the diamond_dragonz's account on the forums?
    let me attempt to clarify cats requests. How come you are making a ban appeal with this account :"infamouslyuseless" while the last time a ban appeal was made with another forum account:"dragondiamond55". Before I make my decision on this I would like to know the details since players are supposed to make their own ban appeals.

if you need a reminder as to why you were banned click here

if you can clear up this sudden account switch I'll consider removing your ban.
    Last edited by Ryuuga; 13-10-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    let me attempt to clarify cats requests. How come you are making a ban appeal with this account :"infamouslyuseless" while the last time a ban appeal was made with another forum account:"dragondiamond55". Before I make my decision on this I would like to know the details since players are supposed to make their own ban appeals.

if you need a reminder as to why you were banned click here

if you can clear up this sudden account switch I'll consider removing your ban.
    thanks, i forgot that dragondiamond55 was my username, i remembered the password now, and im logged in. shall i make a ban appeal with this account then?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondiamond55 View Post
    thanks, i forgot that dragondiamond55 was my username, i remembered the password now, and im logged in. shall i make a ban appeal with this account then?
    NO you don't have to it's fine since it still you making the ban appeal in light of you having no major other offense's on record I've decided to give you a second chance and unban you. However you will be put on zero tolerance meaning any new offense will result in an immediate perm ban.

I will unban you as soon as I can (sometime today)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
    NO you don't have to it's fine since it still you making the ban appeal in light of you having no major other offense's on record I've decided to give you a second chance and unban you. However you will be put on zero tolerance meaning any new offense will result in an immediate perm ban.

I will unban you as soon as I can (sometime today)
    Ok thanks, i appreciate it. also, do i still have my house and stuff, or was everything destroyed an i have to start from scratch?