Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Tutorial expansion

Due to the ever growing amount of commands and such, the tutorial island might need expansion or something, a builder has suggested that a tutorial world can be implemented, having a menu (like VIP grant, more like /home menu) that tps you to different sections to see commands. sections such as rank commands (builder , member , VIP). lwc gates signs and such. and etc.

I'd like to refer to : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...824-Help-books , as if we were to make spawn/ tutorial island as a different inventory set, it could easialy be implemented as a command that gives books with technical help, without them being abused for villager trading, perhaps making the tutorial area inside Creative world could help, and the /helpbooks can be put there as a command that grants the books. Minigame world could also apply for that in a way, and the other option is just turning more flying islands to tutorial ones.

Anyways, due to 1.7 book changes, the so called exploit is not such a threat, as anyways people can swiftly copy any written book, so maybe letting people grant the help books is ok, due to the fact that if they were to do villager trades of books, it wouldn't be that hard after 1.7.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

2. Likes Ratking15 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    I don't see why not, but its a load of work for staff...

4. Likes Ratking15 liked this post
    New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like this too because well I was the one who said about it since the current tutorial doesn't show all commands and neither does /help

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Aphotyx
    Minecraft Name
    Swiftblade16
    Starcraft Name
    Swiftay
    Honestly, this could be a good idea but also it's not something that we need and I personally think the one we have now is fine. But I guess the actual staff should decide if this is an option before we start stating our ideas