Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stress

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Stress

Hey guys,
    So as you may have noticed, my activity has been a bit sporadic lately. Basically, I've got a lot on my plate right now, and I have for the past month or so. I've been sacrificing sleep for minecraft so that I could fill my role as a guide and get on the server, and it's really been catching up to me. My grades have been dropping, my soccer coach is playing me less and less, and I've got a bunch of deadlines coming up. I need to take care of myself and get back in control of things, so I won't be on much for the next week and half or so, until my workload decreases and the deadlines have passed.

I'm not going totally inactive, and this shouldn't be too big of a deal, but I felt the need to let you guys know.
    <3
    Wack

P.S. I'm not stepping down as guide because I'll be back pretty shortly, and I will continue to do my job when I return. However, Ryu/staff, if this an issue and you need to demote me, I understand.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe
    Okay Ms. Wack I hope you get all your deadlines in on time and everything turns back to normal with you.

*Hugs*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    Its good to know youre limits and if you hit them you should let the pressure go and take care off the stuff thats important

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Get what you need to get done. I think that it's better to do what you need to get done we're always here for you and I don't think that they'll demote you because you're a good guide and they're very understanding. So get the stuffs done <3 c: -Kraft

5. Likes Madkiller212 liked this post