Sorry for the delay, but here it is, your new mission/entertainment!

This time, I won't be uploading my entry first, as I have a bit a lot on my hands, which also explains the delay with slap snap, and this one.

Challenge one - Live Action Minecraft : take a picture of something minecraft related, outside of minecraft! be creative with this, use lego, paper, or even rocks! it might come out artistic and cool, for example having colored salt or sugar red and making a real action non functional redstone circut!(maybe paprika can do the trick)! catch a clownfish, a blowfish or a salmon maybe in honor of the new update, fishing irl is quite a nice hobby(when using conventional weapons like a normal fishing rod), or go find some wild flowers that are going to be added! be creative, papercraft might do the trick!

Challenge two - Sounds Like A Pencil! : should be easy, and you may use the p.c to do it, make a pencil sketch related to the community, it can be a logo, it can be you and your friends in game (it's a paper sketch, remember, no color... apart from colored pencils), or a comic (*hint hint* Comic, slapgaming, unidog :3? ) anything that you think can relate to the community or the games, if it's not obvious, make sure to explain it.

Challenge three *lazy special* - what do you like most about the community : this is a question, you are free to answer it and share what you like most about the community.

Preview: December Challenge: Sounds Like A Pie : I'm giving you a long notice for this special end of the year challenge, a baking/food challenge, you may do it now and just put the picture next month, the challenge is to make a dish or a desert in a shape or in a way that is related to the community or the server, I'll let you think about it, will be awesome seeing jackster21 on top of a cake

Good luck! that's all for this month, the challenges apply till december 20, you can submit them by then.