Thread: Indie Games

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9

Indie Games

I've been buying some cheap games at the moment that are under £5 as I like to try something new and I came across a few excellent indie games and If anyone is interested in playing some of them with me just message me some time as some of them are multiplayer.

Here are some games I recently played,
    Defcon if a game based on a upcoming nuclear war and you are In charge of all military resources to up your friends continents.
    Prison architect, as the Governor of the prison you build and employ all parts of the prison that you need to cater for (or not) your prisoners.
    Surgeon simulator, a one handed surgeon is controlled by the player to perform a heart transplant in the back of a speeding ambulance! Or to complete a brain transplant through the use of hammers, drills and a spoon
    Another game is Monico, I think is called steams being a bit slow to check, a multiplayer heist game where you rob banks and more... I really want to play this with more players if others have it

Do you have a indie game you like? I want to play some with some peoplez especially if its multiplayer.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    I play prison architect,kerbal space program and papers please oh and also have monaco and fez and offcourse minecraft and i have like 50+ indie games in steam most from humble indie bundles
    Last edited by lordgandalf; 29-12-2013 at 04:05 PM.