Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP grant 1.7

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

VIP grant 1.7

As was discussed long ago, and mentioned somewhere, a suggestion of a new section for vip grant was put on hold(originally it was discussed in a suggestion about granting a player it's own head or something)

Decoration Section:
    Flower Pots, Item Frames, Paintings, Flowers, these are bound to be needed in the section.

Podzol should be added to the grant, as well as maybe a section of stained glass, or stained hardened clay.... preferably glass.
    Also the new trees should be added, and the wooden planks & stairs should be removed to make space, as they are not really needed when we get 16 logs and we can craft stairs.
    Red sand as well should be added to the stone and sand section.
    it is possible to make a greenery section and a decorational section instead of VIP copybook and misc. the misc will be in the diffrent sections (dirt and grass, podzol in greenery) and the vip copybook is not really needed as of 1.7... although in the past it was decided not to remove it. we can always add sections to a limit of 9 ( I assume)

if anything should not be added or should be please say so.

Long story short:
    putting 1.7 items in VIP grant
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    LittleLeprechaun
    Minecraft Name
    LittleLeprechaun
    Not keen on having flowerpots item frames and paintings in there, you need to work for somethings
    Yes for podzol and wood, don't like having stained clay/glass people need to work for somethings as I said
    I like redsand as well.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    work work work... we have free clay, and we even have stairs, I see a connection between that and like... 10-16 flower pots, I'm not talking about stacks on stacks... but these are basic building materials, putting signs can be good too, if there's some place left
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    LittleLeprechaun
    Minecraft Name
    LittleLeprechaun
    signs are not hard to make nor are flower pots. we get clay for free as you said, so make a flowerpot with the bricks you can make with that. We also can get wood for free so make signs with that. Not hard.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disregarding the signs, the decorational section would need such things... in a sense you could say it's not a big deal smelting netherrack into nether brick, yet it's there, it's more of a filler yet it is useful.

The difference being to turn netherack into nether brick, requires smelting, so uses time and a fuel. turning wood to signs is clicking a few buttons.
    Last edited by honkin_pigs; 09-12-2013 at 06:14 PM. Reason: totally accidentally edited this, dont even know how, ment to quote it D:
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    LittleLeprechaun
    Minecraft Name
    LittleLeprechaun
    -.- fine. My point is VIP grant is a small thing that comes with donating, and enables you to get a FEW things quicker and easier. It doesn't need everything

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    AKA: You want the whole creative menu. Nty.

Will be adding Podzol & Packed ice. Woods are already added.

8. Likes Jackster21 liked this post