Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    wicke2000
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    I don't know why
    Why should we unban you?
    yeah becouse my minecraft account hade been banned by a person (friend joked) and logged in to the best server i know [slap] and sade something racist :/ . may you can unban me. please i got hacked

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by wicke2000 View Post
    Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    wicke2000
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    I don't know why
    Why should we unban you?
    yeah becouse my minecraft account hade been banned by a person (friend joked) and logged in to the best server i know [slap] and sade something racist :/ . may you can unban me. please i got hacked
    Hello wicke2000

after reviewing your ban appeal I've been coming to this statement:

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms)
    3.1.0. SLAP fully supports the right of free speech, however; we prohibit hate speech, terroristic and similar remarks based on race differences, ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age and/or sexual identity, a person or group to attack or humiliate.

You've been misbehaving in the past
    see here:
    http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...ight=wicke2000
    and have kept misbehaving after being told not to since after this unban you've been kicked at least ten times for multiple reasons including but not limited to: harassment of players, ignoring staff orders, spam and flaming.
    This all while being on a zero tolerance policy since your last ban appeal along with your racism remark "hi niggas" Is enough reason to keep your account wicke2000, for which you are responsible regardless of who is using it, banned as it currently is.

Proof of that:

2. Actions we have taken
    Your account (wicke2000) will be stay perm banned as you have proven to be unable to keep yourself to our rules time and time again.

3. Remaining regulations
    None since I will NOT unban you after looking at your extensive history of breaking multiple of our Terms of Service rules.

Sincerely,
    Ryuuga