Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    redthumbsplosion
    Date of ban *If you know*
    January 26, 2014
    Reason for being banned
    Vulgar Language
    Why should we unban you?
    Imallskillzy banned me for 24 hours but I still can't access the server.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Hello redthumb, I'll be dealing with your ban appeal.

You made racial remarks about another player a few days ago, which is not acceptable. It is even stated in our terms and conditions:
    3.1.0. SLAP fully supports the right of free speech, however; we prohibit hate speech, terroristic and similar remarks basedon race differences, ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age and/or sexual identity, a person or group to attack or humiliate

You messaged one of your friends and spoke in a racial way about another player. When confronted by a Mod you simply said "you were joking around" and didn't seem sorry at all about it.

Action we have taken:
    You were given a temp 24 hour ban by Skillzy. After discussion on the matter of your racism with the other staff it was decided to be upped to a Global ban, as any amount of racism is not tolerated on our server.

This thread will stay open for 48 hours for you to appeal further on the matter.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I apologize for my previous actions and, while it was still a joke, I understand the server policy. However, Imallskillzy said he would give me the benefit of the doubt and let me redeem myself. I honestly did not mean what I said in that message and I personally think a global ban is a bit harsh since it only started off with a 15 minute jailing. For the record, I would have been happy to take the 24 hour ban and come back the next day to apologize to everyone.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    After having a discussion of your behaviour in such a way about another player with the other staff, I have decided to unban you. However, what you said shouldn't be taken lightly, as stated in the rules, racism of any sort is not tolerated.

You will now be unbanned on zero tolerance: this means that the next time you break any rules, you will once again be perm banned, without the chance of being unbanned. I suggest you go and read rules of the server so you don't make the mistake of breaking any rules again.

Sorry for the wait on a reply, and welcome back to the server.

Topic locked.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X