Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    forrest1016
    Date of ban *If you know*
    February 4, 2014
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    why i would like to be unbanned is because everyday i have been down in the dumps(cuase of being banned and also i found that i have to take class after school to make up some credits) i would do anything to get back on slap i know i have been give a lot of chances but i promise you if you unbanned me i will never screw up again i will be on my best attitude and be the best tree i can be so i beg u please let me back and i will even pay money as long as its not too pricey.
    Last edited by forrest1016; 04-03-2014 at 02:06 AM.

2. Dislikes SuperYoshi2525, nirosu disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    As related and perfectly hitting the spot your word is melon, ban appeals are only for the appealer and the person who banned the member. Which in this case was GTR, but it's not needed to wait for him to answer this so will deal with it.

Forrest, let me quote GTR's last responce to you.
    You are banned.

You will not get another chance.

You will not be unbanned.
    There was no point in making a follow up ban appeal soon after. regardless of the situation your dealing with in real life, it doesn't change that you broke our rules one to many times. GTR has already stated that your ban is permanent and you wont be unbanned. if you truly do wish to return, i would recommend giving it a long time before appealing, time that you can grow up in, as the reasons you were banned were for simply being idiotic, and repeating actions you'd already been temp banned for a couple of days beforehand. I hope this post clears things up for you, I'm locking this thread as we don't need a reply from you on this.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

4. Likes SparkleUnidog liked this post