Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    I don't use Steam.
    Minecraft Name
    wisper75
    Starcraft Name
    I've never played it

Post My current setup. (And me)

Well, here are a few pictures I took of me, and my current computer setup with my Digital camera on February 25th. Please ignore the horrible mess. It's long gone, and cleaned up. I was just going through another rebel streak, refusing to clean it, because people (Both online and in real life) kept asking me too, so I flat out refused.

The picture above is my old graphics card, and my 15 Inch dagger laying side by side on my chair.

I know my computer, and monitors are old. I built the PC myself though, with used parts that I accumulated over a few years. Nothing is new. My computer is literally garabage. It belongs in the rubbish heap. xD

• First monitor (left side) - 2009 Dell UltraSharp 1908WFP 1680x1050 at 59Hz Frequency.
    • Second Monitor (Right side) - 2008 Dell SE198WFP 1440x900 at 60Hz Frequency.

• CPU - 2006 Dual-Core Intel Pentium E5300 @2.6GHz.
    • RAM - 2004 Kingston 4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz.
    • Gfx Card - 2012 Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti.
    • HardDrive - 2006 300GB Samsung HDD.
    • Case - An old Compaq (HP) case from like.. Um.. Like 2008 or 2009.
    • Wi-Fi adapter - Edimax 802.11n Wireless Internal PCI Card.

• Stereo - 1987 Technics AM/FM Stereo Receiver SA-130.
    • Equalizer - 1987 Technics Stereo Graphic Equalizer SH-Z170.
    • Speakers - Two 280 Watt 12 Inch JVC's.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Lue, I gotta hand it to you, that setup (including mess) bumped you up a few places on my "cool o'meter"........and then I saw your breasts.....and the "cool o'meter" went crazy.....and so did the "sex o'meter" :/

Boobs are awesome and give yourself a pat on the back if your part of the 50% of the population who have them. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play with me gf's

......hers a mahoosive

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I rate these pictures 6.9/10 boobs.
    But seriously, why would you make photos like that... xd
    Might as well change the title to "my current setup. (And my boobs)"
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a scale of 1 to boob, I rate these pics a solid 7.3.

5. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    more face less boobs
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

7. Dislikes Stoux disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    I don't use Steam.
    Minecraft Name
    wisper75
    Starcraft Name
    I've never played it

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by CheeCheeBow View Post
    Well Lue, I gotta hand it to you, that setup (including mess) bumped you up a few places on my "cool o'meter"........and then I saw your breasts.....and the "cool o'meter" went crazy.....and so did the "sex o'meter" :/

Boobs are awesome and give yourself a pat on the back if your part of the 50% of the population who have them. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play with me gf's

......hers a mahoosive :D
    Erm.. o.o
    Thanks I guess... =/

Quote Originally Posted by naithantu View Post
    I rate these pictures 6.9/10 boobs.
    But seriously, why would you make photos like that... xd
    Might as well change the title to "my current setup. (And my boobs)"
    ...I posted them, because from my experience of Online Games, everyone always automatically assumes that I'm a guy. So I decided to totally dissuade any thoughts of that kind. I didn't purposely try to take pictures that were "sexual" or whatever. I'm skittish enough as it is with posting pics of myself on the internet.. I thought just showing a fraction of me would be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Telluur View Post
    On a scale of 1 to boob, I rate these pics a solid 7.3.
    >_<
    ...I wish people wouldn't focus on that.. That's not the point of the pictures. It's to prove that I am who I say I am, and to show my ugly old computer setup.

Quote Originally Posted by honkin_pigs View Post
    more face less boobs
    As I stated in reply to naithantu, I'm very hesitant about posting pictures of myself on the internet. A face pic would be completely out of the question. Not to mention it would only get me bombarded with comments about my ridiculous hair, and other mess. I'd just rather not. Besides.. a face means recognition. A body is just a body. You'd never recognise me out on the street with just these pics. That's another reason why there is no face.

I have two old pictures of my face.. one from 2011, and other from 2009. But they are already spread around Facebook, and other random places, so I deleted them from my FB, and stuff. I found them being used by some creeps, and that just made me want to barf. >_< Its like.. who in their right mind would do something like that? It' downright creepy.. take someone else's pictures, and use them as their own..

But anyways, no. Sorry. However I'm glad that unlike the others, you didn't make some overly "obsessive" comments about my body, like they did. It's kinda awkward..

9. Likes Blake liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear ya honey, my body is my temple and one which I regularly fill with mince beef and onion gravy pies, mm mmm mmmmm, and all other manner of junk food and trans-fats, refuse to exercise and smoke more than a steel works chimney....and yet I remain the epitome of male anatomy ;D lol (damn fast metabolism! Fat people have more fun, that's why they're on tv all the time!!)

But yeah, letting yourself feel shame for other people's shameful acts is just.......well....shameful

On you, not them.......well on them too but for their shameful act not your shameful act..... of feeling shame for their shameful.......GOD DAMN IT!?!? I need to buy me a thesaurus :/

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Wirelesspillow
    Minecraft Name
    wirelessPillow
    I always found that amusing with the female image stereotype.

"Look at this cool thing (picture primarily shows female instead of cool thing)"

You got a lot of old stuff there, which is kind of neat, I'd say a new keyboard is in order though.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Laegluin
    Minecraft Name
    Laegluin
    Starcraft Name
    Laegluin
    That keyboard is awesome, I used the same model for at least 5 years before I switched to a mechanical one. It still works.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    vouch for the keyboard, also have one somewhere around the place
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin