So, in case you may or may not have noticed, I barely come on the server now. No, I did not leave the server or anything like that, but it does involve many things.

1. I've been playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door this whole week. I re-play it to bring back memories and to have fun (and listen to the epic music). I'm nearly done with it. I've made it all the way to the Palace of Shadow which is the final area (not including the Pit of 100 Trials.)

2. A few weeks ago, I moved to a new place. The internet is faster which is great, but there's something that's puzzling me. If I go onto the server from my laptop at my new place, my ping goes over 200ms which makes it very laggy for me. I don't get why I get a higher ping now since I really didn't move that far and I am still living in NJ. So yeah, I can't really have fun on the server with such a high ping.

3. I've been busy with school. I had to take the NJ ASK which is annoying test almost exactly like the one I got in NY.

4. I've been playing a lot of Pokemon Showdown and not so much Minecraft. I'm kinda waiting for 1.8 to come out.

5. I've been dealing with personal stuff that I won't be sharing here because it's personal, but yes I am dealing with personal stuff.

6. I was also a little sick this week and didn't even go to school on Monday, 5/5/14.

So yeah, it's nothing permanent. I need some help figuring out why my ping is so different than what it was at my old place. I've also just been busy with non-minecraft related stuff. If I ever get the chance to log on to the server with a low enough ping where it's fun and playable, I will probably log on. I'm assuming the ping will be low enough on my desktop, but I'd still prefer playing on my laptop. Anyways, just wanted to tell you guys why I haven't been on and I hope to be on soon. cya.