Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ParagonSpider
    Minecraft Name
    ParagonSpider

Good-bye (Minecraft Side)

Good-bye to all of you for the Minecraft side. I am probably not coming back to the server, as it gives memories that hurt and there really much isn't anything I'd want to do anymore in it because there's no one compatible building with me and no one pretty much close to me to do projects that come to my mind.. I've made a few youtube videos explaining why, but I don't want to leave without just saying it's a problem. I've had great times before somebody I invited to the server came along. It was really great! I miss the days where the server was nearly full and everyone was having fun, requesting more games in the chat to be played and such, and I also miss the times where Sporefan was on.. I'm just outgrowing the server I suppose... I'm playing on a private server with a friend of 8 years and it's fun because there's something to look forward to without restrictions (except PvP when attacked).. I may come back in the later years, who knows.. I'll keep the server in my server list in-case I do want to come back. If there was a scale to rate this server on here, I give it 1,000,000,000/10. You guys broke the scale. This is the first server that was that good and fun for me. Alas,
    0:30 A.M. on December 13th - baltheros34: Times Change
    and the times will always change. If you're wondering, it's just the minecraft server I'm leaving. I still want to be part of this amazing community. You guys are the best, really. <3 If you guys want, I'll link the videos regarding my position for you to hear. (Contains swearing, do not watch if you don't want to hear it, also watch from Part 2-7, they have commentary and I forgot to lower the sounds and music, I'll do it next time I record): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._jl9PTh6WEDQZC
    Last edited by ParagonSpider; 23-08-2014 at 07:11 PM.

<Blessing of Might> <Changes Spec to Retribution>
    "Who wants a piece of me?"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to see you go but have fun on your new server you will be missed.

3. Likes ParagonSpider, Cats_say_moo liked this post
    Regular Poster Pyromaster Underscore's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cap'n Pyro
    Minecraft Name
    PyromasterU
    Well, you'll be missed on the Minecraft server, but it's good to know you're still going to be around the forums and such