A few extra features that should/can be discussed/put in:

- tp pads to some of the community projects that were abandoned with the years, a few noticeable ones, that is. After all, the history of Slap belongs also to the members, not necessarily epic.

DIFA village.

Laegluin's castle.

Downtown(as a whole, although I would suggest poketower :S).

Mohdaol's castle town(Arthen if I recall).

One of BabyDoggyShadow's Island towns in the old world.

The Book and Quill library

Daloria's cathadral/church.

Shnoo, Russ and that other guy I forgot his name's town.

frozenssnowvillage(no idea who made it, name of wg, not sure if it's a piece of history but it is a nice work).

Staff training zone(many would like seeing an old version, or a current version of one... though I believe getting through it requires some commands...).

Old old underground spawn! (I once dug arround and even found the old old shop, was still functioning, I wonder if we could see it with the old pvp/spleef arena or such)

-Another major feature, is information display:
It's up to you(staff/stoux) to chose whether the info of the different builds will be shown through a command /museum [section number] [exihibit number]. Or perhaps just a prompt chat message pressing a pad or when teleporting there. Or perhaps a shop with readable guides, the books will be cheap, or you will have them already in your inventory while you are in the museum. Info should hold:stories/legends if any, credits to the builders(in a solo or multi build, not in a place like a contest island), a description.

-Apart from tps to builds and room recreations, items can also be presented, for example:

The tri-hoe(wooden hoe(or was it iron?), gold hoe and diamond hoe) - the 3 hoes of power, fireball, thunder and kitties.
The banned items archive, past banned items included.
Old staff signature items - Sparkle's bone and such, I do believe sparkle has a collection stored.
Donated exihibit - artifacts and such that were kept by players, for example Jackster12's book >
And perhaps readable books - Slap Lore related books, books that contain slap exclusive content.

-Museum donations: Some Museum parts will be named after the top donor to that part, in terms of buying a title that is. For Example, Example: The Xmple Pixelart collection, named after xmpleign123. I'm not so thrilled about it myself, but it's a bit more realistic, doesn't have to be implemented.

-Wall of fame: The leaderboards written down - this to be updated once a month if a change takes place(parkour, sonic all time, and such).