Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Book and Quill promotional thread

Heya, ever heard of the book and quill library?
    probably not, me neither.

But you might've heard about a library now that's apparently the Book and Quill library!

What awaits inside this library one would ask?

We have a large amount of adventure books of many kinds, varying from magical ponies to epic minecraft expeditions.

Books are not hard to read, not in minecraft at least, did you know that these 5 last lines are enough to fill up to 3 pages in a minecraft book? why, this sentence alone could fill a page alone, so it shouldn't be that hard to finish 50 pages.

Not convinced yet to try something new? here's a preview from some of our books!
    Slap-Snap I.jpg

Slap-Snap II.jpg

Slap-Snap III.jpg

We have many more stories, some which I would not dare to post because of spoilers, you should read for yourself!

To reach the library and read books contact Nirosu, aka me.

And let me tell you a little secret, YOU can become a writer, and contribute to the library!

List of Recommended books:
    -The Origins Series- A must, in my opinion, while it is not hard to find typo, this is like an equivalent for the bible in minecraft, in my opinion of course. Also one of the oldest books of the server, very recommended.

-The Dragon's Hunt Series - a Minecraft related book about an epic adventure setting in a world on the brink of destruction.

-Wither hunter Series - A story about a guy who discovers a sacred sword and becomes a hero.

-The Featured books - books by different writers that are somewhat better in skill and writing, we promote new books to become featured books, especially from other writers than myself.

-Romance section - a somewhat lonely section with books that people have never touched, it's heartbreaking :/

-Philosophy books- well, if you want something to blow your mind, but it is recommended for 14+, may include child unfriendly subjects.

Other than these we have guides, poetry, horror, science(a bit) and others! But we would like you to contribute as well.

We are also trying to make a 17+ book section, books that are unfit for children, like the philosophy books, but not necessarily naughty books, this section is for mature books.

Our library looks a bit like this.
    Slap-Snap IV.jpg

But we are working on a remodel, which might be a bit like this, depending on how things will progress.
    Slap-Snap V.jpg

Contribute to the library today we need good books, and we know you might have some

Hoping to see you there!
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The library is in survival.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    nathanlad830
    Minecraft Name
    nathanlad830
    Books on its way

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    I have so many unfinished books... must finish them and send them to the libary!
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X