Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

PVP Maps: many ideas

Heya, I'm just putting this up for a discussion, a few pvp map Ideas I have in mind and which we could make, and I'll gladly do them, together of whoever wants to help, if of course, he or she can build well.

I'd like your opinion or ideas for the details regarding these ideas, for things you might wanne see in the maps. The aim is to have a cool creative-original pvp map, I did not look up the ideas from other places, but it's likely others have already thought or done so before, the internet is a big place.

The bold names are ideas worked on or on high priority.

- Currently being worked on: Nirosu, cheos313 and Slime_Blue - Jade Palace : This I'll need help doing, building a sort of a palace resembling the one from Kong Fu Panda, which will have inside, pvp with hands, or sticks. The idea is meant to be FFA, that means, we need rooms, corridors, and sneaky places.

- D-day : whiloe a paintball be most suiting, there is a clear lack of balance in this map.

- Olympus versus the Underworld: a crack in the skies of olympus tears up into the Underworld, who will you side with, the gods, ore those you once loved and are gone? Zeus' thunder was split, take both pieces, and you could rule the world(CTF)
    Or
    - Olympus vesus Asgard : Well, this is going to be hard and interesting to build... (TDM)

- Tower of Babylon : I really don't know how this goes... angels versus people(TDM)? or perhaps FFA?

- Plants Vs. Zombies : zombie heads, versus melon heads, or if you got any better idea other than a pumpkin. Don't let the zombies take your Garden's winning flag. if you take the zombies flag, they probably would go away. (CTF)

- The Vault : a battle within a safe full of gold, money and diamonds. You are a tiny person, in this economy, you need a lot of money, whoever wins keeps it all (FFA)

- Flat Zone : Welcome to the most casual and wierd map you could ever think of, flat zone, not much color, not much.... objects, they are mostly pixel arts. but, you may not use a bow this time. one side is a wall, and the other is a giant head looking at the game and watch screen.

- Mostly planned already - Space Race : Space race, year 19XX, man first landed on the moon... 2015, Miners first landed on the moon, but they were not alone, because that's exactly when aliens first landed on the moon! The moon clearly belongs to the earth, or do the Aliens believe they should be the owners of the moon as a new vacation spot? Claim the moon! (CTF)
    > This map Have the humans with glass helmets, and the aliens with slime blocks.

- Dance Club - Time to take over the dance floor! FFA - being worked on, Nirosu, Isaac and a bit of kekie6
    > Can use rainbow sheep as color changing lights or floor!
    > The players will hold music discs in their inventory, which they can put into the jukebox(S)

Newer Ideas 3.1.15:

- a French themed map - Eiffel tower, or a museum ( La Museum ) : The idea? well, basically the main idea is to fight with bread in the city of lights. Why? this is the only pvp that is actually PG everyone, there are no swords or bow, just food.
    > we can put a mime standing somewhere, with an invisible wall around him

- Black Friday : brace yourself, winter is coming. Be the last one standing, get that discount you longed for. The map is a mall, roam around the mall through the various stores and find the best gift at the best price, but beware, only the strongest will get it (FFA).
    Alternatively : Xbox one Team Versus PS4 Team.

- Turtles : CTF or TDM, it's basically an alternative for pirate ships pvp map, based on that one stage from sonic heroes http://www.samurainintendo.com/gamec...icheroes03.jpg.

- The Beach resort - how about some volleyball? Frisbee? Surfing? you know what, no, those other guys have taken the best spots, let's show 'em who's boss. TDM.

>Newer Ideas 8.1.15 - 9.1.15

- Super smash bros. stage - I don't care which, but we gotta put one. any! perhaps final destination (FFA/TDM)
    >if final destanation a giant master hand.
    > Jump boost 2 will be applied, and knockback 1 if possible.
    > if possible, DOUBLE JUMP!

Possibility: Pokemon stadium B,W,C - 4 seperate variations of the Pokemon stadium map, the base looks same, but it's terrain is different. burning zone, water zone, cave zone. -Already started on by Isaac and Slime.

Possibility: Cerulean/vridian city (original super smash bros) with a spawner of creeprs instead of the giant exploding electrode!
    Possibility:Castle Siege Fire Emblem

Wrecking ball the pvp map: a bunch of giant iron balls and broken walls.

Lego Land: more like duplex or megablock, giant lego bricks, minecraft themed maybe?

mouse holes: steal the other team's cheese, now in two colors, green for the pesto cheese, and blue for that french disgusting one. beware of the mouse traps!
    >pixel art of a giant cat waiting outside of one of the mouse holes.
    >Can be 3 teamed, or even 4 teamed, but not CTF when played with such teams.
    >You can go the fast way on the floor filled with giant cats, or perhaps use the ceiling's beams to venture across to the other wall! but be careful, falling would result it in sure death, and the other team won't be so quick to put down their guard.

The Pirate Bay: Make sure to guard your Turrets. nah jk. just a regular pirate bay, a small town with docks is being invaded by different pirates, they say whoever survives will win a treasure map. (One in the chamber)
    >cheos will build about 2-3 pirate ships
    >there will be taverns, and underground tunnel maybe or some sneaky hiding place.
    . Alternatively - TDM : pirates versus villagers, guard your town, or instead, rob the town for a valuable loot!
    . Alternatively - CTF: Pirates be stealing your valuable diamonds? let's steal their gold! (gold pirates vs. diamond villagers)

- Rockbridge Camp - prehistoric pvp - volacanos, obsidian platforms and stonelike houses/clay. unleash your prehistoric instincts!(FFA/TDM/oitc)
    >Fight using bones, and flame your opponents with torches!
    >flying dinosaurs!

Groudon Versus Kyogre - Team Magma versus Team Aqua.
    >Hope we still have that giant groudon statue lying somewhere, it be epic.
    >We need a giant kyogre.

Even moar new Ideas 11.1.15:

-The Crib - welcome to the giant nursery, and you are the toys, with a very troubled baby with pg 13+ mind, so... show you are the strongest (FFA)
    >The pvp is in a crib filled with toys
    >the crib is in a giant room, there will even be a nightlamp

-Burger clash - Mcdonalds versus burger king just with minecraft. TDM
    > 2 shops, one street, one happy hour, who will be the winner.

-Pixelmon cities - some of the pixelmon cities is fit for pvp, like the tree one, we can use them for FFA or something?(up to you to make that)

-Igland - derpy name - Snow and ice, and polar bears( Iguess). OH, AND IGLOOS! MUCH IGLOOS!
    >Cause other stuff are too overrated
    >Cause I might be drunk writing this
    >Cause I said so.

-Ancient ?Mayan Pyramid - err, i guess, some kind of tribal maya pvp.
    >You have a pyramid, why? cause it's awesome!

Newest Ideas:

-Red Wedding - tribute to ellie and cheos - I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kill the bride! I like happy endings, but the two families don't seem fond of each other, wedding gone wrong.
    >TDM 3 team alternative < The wedding gone wrong for a reason: say hello to the Ex team, they just refuse to let you go.

-The Fridge - GENIUS - I wouldn't try eating from this fridge, ice is dripping, the milk is solid, the chicken may contain tiny people inside, and these cookies are frozen. The cake has holes in it.
    >Jack will be the spectating area, wait whut, oh I mean giant jack, who is right in front of the fridge.
    >Chicken has a spawn spot if FFA, cake too, inside the ice cream, next to the eggs, Behind the milk glass, in between the vegetables, and maybe inside the frozen mushroom stew.
    > multi-layerd, with either teleports up, ladders, or stacked boxes or something.

Prison Escape
    - Time to break free. (oitc/FFA/ TDM with FFA like spawns)
    >Prisoners on the loose, they planned this grand escape for years, digging tunnels, cutting the bars slowly, and they managed to finish the preparations, and they are on an all out escape, be warned! they are armed!
    > ^ this means the map will be featuring quite some secrets, make sure to check the posters, slip through the bars, or if it comes down to it, crawl through the sewage or the climb to the air tunnel
    >The prison has a few facilities, a factory, a shower, cells and yard with rocks.
    > Will the policemen manage to restore order, or will the prisoners achieve freedom?

Retrocraft- temporary name - the idea is simple, old minecraft versus new minecraft, one team with iron and gold armour, other with colored lether and chains(or somehow).
    >one part is built by the old minecraft rules, no special trees just oak, while the other takes a bunch of blocks and stuff, maybe in the middle we make sections with blocks according to the history, like a time tunnel between old minecraft to the new one!

21.1.15 even moar than before new:

Jack Vs. Thor : Goldenhoe versus Mjulnir.
    > Alternative: 3 Team TDM : Jack Vs. Thor Vs. Zeus - The thunder gods' minions fight for glory, who will win.
    > Alternatively can be a CTF
    > Requires a Jack castle or something.

Negative Zone (?) : wierd name for a fine simplistic Idea - Jack Versus Anti Jack, a CTF map, that from one side looks like black and white, and from the other side it looks white and black!
    >We can use non classic statues, like, for example, wizard Jack and Goblin warrior anti Jack, as long as it's related and contrasted:
    - for example, Pink Princes Jackster against King Anti Jack
    >Alternative - 2-4 team TDM : Battle of the ownership - Honkin Vs. Jack Vs. Stoux2/Naith Vs. Telluur. Each team wearing the head of their "leader".

Arcade: Well, that would be interesting. these are the possibilities:
    >Fighting in an arcade, a map for 4-8 players, FFA/oitc.
    >Change arcade to Laser tag - Paintball in a futuristic/tron like place(e.g - Cybershock pvp map style)
    >Fighting inside an arcade game - similar to the flat zone idea, but more... 3d like, I guess two things possible:
    - fighting inside one game.
    - fighting in multiple games, as a TDM! one moment you are at space invaders, the next one you be jumping on mushrooms! watch out for giant falling tetris blocks. (similar to wreck it ralph)

Would like to know which ones you like most.

Feel free to comment adding more notes about the maps, just make sure to write them in this form:
    pokemon stadium >making a giant jigglypuff baloon above the stadium (example)
    Last edited by nirosu; 21-01-2015 at 08:03 PM.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be happy to help you with any of them, I'm a well builder but not amazing.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updated some map details, and added a few maps.

If you want to make a specific map of the list, try to msg me ingame or send a PM.
    / _____ \/_____\
    <({U})> . . <({U})>
    /\

Nirosu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.IsaacGS459
    Minecraft Name
    IsaacGS459
    One thing, Niro. You need to stop coming up with ideas. We still haven't finished the Dance Club, and you already have 15 moar!
    Lucario Out!

5. Likes GunSlinger4750 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.IsaacGS459
    Minecraft Name
    IsaacGS459
    Hey guys. Dance Club is done! Co-ords to view:
    X=928, Y=66, Z=-761

Would love if somebody wants to help on any other projects. Currently working myself:
    Pokemon Stadium w/Slime_Blue, Black Friday w/Nirosu & Slime_Blue.

Got any suggestions? Just post on here!
    Lucario Out!