So you guys may have noticed my shear lack of activity on the server...

A lot has been going on lately, in both work, home and personal parts of my life. Due to this, it's been taking a lot of my time, so I haven't had a lot of time to come on the server and join in on all the funs with you guys. I know i keep saying I'm gonna be on more every time I DO get on, but I just seem to disappear every time, and for that I wanna apologise to everyone who always hopes to see my but doesn't (I get told that people miss me... yay! lol)

Anyway, the reason I'm doing this thread is because I have so very sad and bad news.

Even though I got a new home 10 months back, I've now been told that I need to move out. But I have the problem of not having another home to move into.

So come 29th of March, I will become homeless. This means I won't have my PC to play on, or a roof over my head.

The future is looking really scary for me right now, but because I may be gone for a long time, I want to have one last fun night on the server before I vanish for who knows how long. The best time I can do that is Friday night.

You guys have no idea how much you've supported me in difficult times in the past, and the friendships I've made - I love this server and it's players to bits, and it'll always have a special place in my heart. I hope that my homelessness won't last long, and I'll be back on my feet really soon.

Anyways, I'll see ya guys on Friday for one last time!