Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog

Light at the end of the rainbow...?

So you guys may have noticed my shear lack of activity on the server...

A lot has been going on lately, in both work, home and personal parts of my life. Due to this, it's been taking a lot of my time, so I haven't had a lot of time to come on the server and join in on all the funs with you guys. I know i keep saying I'm gonna be on more every time I DO get on, but I just seem to disappear every time, and for that I wanna apologise to everyone who always hopes to see my but doesn't (I get told that people miss me... yay! lol)

Anyway, the reason I'm doing this thread is because I have so very sad and bad news.

Even though I got a new home 10 months back, I've now been told that I need to move out. But I have the problem of not having another home to move into.

So come 29th of March, I will become homeless. This means I won't have my PC to play on, or a roof over my head.

The future is looking really scary for me right now, but because I may be gone for a long time, I want to have one last fun night on the server before I vanish for who knows how long. The best time I can do that is Friday night.

You guys have no idea how much you've supported me in difficult times in the past, and the friendships I've made - I love this server and it's players to bits, and it'll always have a special place in my heart. I hope that my homelessness won't last long, and I'll be back on my feet really soon.

Anyways, I'll see ya guys on Friday for one last time!
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    This is such sad news sparkles.
    If youre landlord wants you to move out shouldnt they get you another place to stay ?
    Dont know how all of this works.
    Hope all will work out in the end and that the golden days will return.
    I will be online this friday for most of the day so if youre online give me a ping on fb,steam or ts

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgandalf View Post
    This is such sad news sparkles.
    If youre landlord wants you to move out shouldnt they get you another place to stay ?
    Dont know how all of this works.
    Hope all will work out in the end and that the golden days will return.
    I will be online this friday for most of the day so if youre online give me a ping on fb,steam or ts
    I will be working but I'll get on as soon as I can around 17:00 ( my time)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    nathanlad830
    Minecraft Name
    nathanlad830
    I won't be online then, but I just want to wish u the best and hope u find your feet soon (which will happen cause ur pretty cool like that) and I'm sorry about your situation and I'm sure things will work out soon enough, all the best with your life, make it as good as u are :p (u got some boots to fill there) all the very best sparkle, we will all miss u

Minecraft Moderator
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad to hear this news, I should be online Friday afternoon/evening so it'll be nice to see you then!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe
    Oh Sparkles! I'll try to get on but i wont be on till about 9pm your time. So sad to hear all this. Hope things get better. Best of wishes