Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    forrest1016
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    Hello it's me Forrest. I have come to ask for a ban appeal I am now 14 and i have waited a year to make this. I have decide to make this ban appeal because I feel i have grow up to an extent that is for a well being. I was completely idiotic to do such a thing it was a dumb thing to do on my part. If you feel that this is good, but you still do not want to unbanned me I am ok with this. I need to grow up more that is what I will take it as if I don't get unbanned i will try next year then. Unbanned me if you like it's you're choice your the staff of the server.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going to go ahead and point out that this decision does not lie with the players of the server, and it's not your place to give opinions on the matter, the ban appeals are kept for those who appealed and those who are replying, removing all of your comments.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now then, on to the matter at hand, Your ban.

Being as GTR was the one who banned you and is no longer staff, I'll be handling your ban appeal today.
    Due to the time that's passed since the ban and the main reason for the ban being lack of common sense, I'm hoping within this time frame you've managed to gain enough common sense for us to not have a repeat of last time, I'll go ahead and unban you, however a word of warning; Don't make this a repeat of last time.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin