Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    jessica_tiller
    Date of ban *If you know*
    February 20, 2015
    Reason for being banned
    Vulgar Language
    Why should we unban you?
    Okay...First of all...I'm sorry. And I got myself banned because I called someone (Blake and Gun, sorry) Cunt nuggets because I wanted to be banned for being in a bad mood...I than requested myself to be banned permanently because again, was in a bad mood...I know the wording of this seems bad, but I want my bestfriend back. She's been there for me through everything although I treated her like crap and I'm sorry and I knew her for at least more than a year now and she's like a sister to me, and I messed up badly... Very badly. I want my Bestfriend back because I can count on her for everything and she tries really hard but I'm not all very good with this bestfriend thing but I know I gotta stop treating her like crap. Shes amazing and awesome and smart and one of the nicest and funniest people I know and I'd do anything just to get back on her nice side again and this is just step one. I know this ban appeal seems SO weird but it means a lot to me and it does probably seem odd that I wrote all this inside it but it means a lot to me, so much. I know "I'm sorry" will not fix everything but I am, and here it goes to the best person I know, and Congrats on mod, I'm proud of you,

Ellie_2500, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry to everyone else, too
    -Jess

PS. I was banned for Calling people "Cunt nuggets" although I'd never really mean it I kinda just wanted to be banned and i'm SO SORRY and yeah Im sorry......
    forgive me please...
    Last edited by Jess; 22-02-2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: forgot something

2. Dislikes honkin_pigs disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you'd of written an appeal that didn't entirely revolve around one person then the result would of been better however;

Your appeal pretty much states the only reason you want to be unbanned is to make friends with that person again. You purposely tried to get banned jess and you managed that, you even spoke to me elsewhere and requested it, Those actions alone make me head more towards saying nope and just leaving you banned. However i'll give you one more chance.

Your permanent ban will be lowered to a temp ban, after the temp ban has run up you can log in and do whatever you wish, but if you act the same way again, You'll end up permanently banned with all appeals disregarded.

Welcome back to the server.
    Honkin_pigs - Slap Gaming Minecraft Admin

4. Likes nirosu liked this post
    New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by honkin_pigs View Post
    If you'd of written an appeal that didn't entirely revolve around one person then the result would of been better however;

Your appeal pretty much states the only reason you want to be unbanned is to make friends with that person again. You purposely tried to get banned jess and you managed that, you even spoke to me elsewhere and requested it, Those actions alone make me head more towards saying nope and just leaving you banned. However i'll give you one more chance.

Your permanent ban will be lowered to a temp ban, after the temp ban has run up you can log in and do whatever you wish, but if you act the same way again, You'll end up permanently banned with all appeals disregarded.

Welcome back to the server.
    thank you...and I'm sorry to you too....I messed up really badly
    and I'm sorry