Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    jessica_tiller
    Date of ban *If you know*
    February 20, 2015
    Reason for being banned
    Vulgar Language
    Why should we unban you?
    Okay...First of all...I'm sorry. And I got myself banned because I called someone (Blake and Gun, sorry) Cunt nuggets because I wanted to be banned for being in a bad mood...I than requested myself to be banned permanently because again, was in a bad mood...I know the wording of this seems bad, but I want my bestfriend back. She's been there for me through everything although I treated her like crap and I'm sorry and I knew her for at least more than a year now and she's like a sister to me, and I messed up badly... Very badly. I want my Bestfriend back because I can count on her for everything and she tries really hard but I'm not all very good with this bestfriend thing but I know I gotta stop treating her like crap. Shes amazing and awesome and smart and one of the nicest and funniest people I know and I'd do anything just to get back on her nice side again and this is just step one. I know this ban appeal seems SO weird but it means a lot to me and it does probably seem odd that I wrote all this inside it but it means a lot to me, so much. I know "I'm sorry" will not fix everything but I am, and here it goes to the best person I know, and Congrats on mod, I'm proud of you,

Ellie_2500, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry to everyone else, too
    -Jess

PS. I was banned for Calling people "Cunt nuggets" although I'd never really mean it I kinda just wanted to be banned and i'm SO SORRY and yeah Im sorry......
    forgive me please...
    Last edited by Jess; 22-02-2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: forgot something