Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Wirelesspillow
    Minecraft Name
    wirelessPillow

Re: New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Where You Currently Live: Canada, Ontario, Toronto.
    What Timezone's You Can Cover: 17:00 to 05:00. I am waiting for a response from Canadian immigration and do not have a job, can be on any time needed when asked.
    Your Age: 24.

I have 2 headsets and would rather spend time on Vent when playing then sit in silence.

I consider myself Mature and Responsible and believe to be perceived that way, most of the time.

Hopefully by this time I have become a valued member of Slap-Gaming Minecraft server and as such wish to be more useful to the server.

Believing myself to be versatile in situations, I think I can handle most in game situations without causing a situation to worsen and without too much hassle.

While I consider myself capable of making decisions on my own I will not hesitate to deal with any given situation with the other mods, or assist if a moment is unclear.

You must be able to cope under pressure: I cope very well under pressure, in real life as well as online.

You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group: I have applied under the name Sean Sigmund Kjørsvik.

I am always on vent when playing Minecraft, and sometimes when not.

As an added bonus I have some international experience which may or may not assist in dealing with non english speakers.

E.Sign

wirelessPillow
    Last edited by WirelessPillow; 27-09-2014 at 09:21 PM.