Welcome to the land of Arthen!

Welcome, and behold...

Image1.jpg

.: Arthen, kingdom of the crafters :.
    ESTIMATED OPENING: LATE SEPTEMBER

Want more detailed info? Check post #2!

Need screenshots to know whether to join or not? Check post #5
    COMING SOON

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.: Index :.

Post #1
    -What is Arthen?
    -History of Arthen
    -We invite you!

Post #2
    -Checklist
    -Attractions
    -Already created buildings

Post #3
    TBA

Post #4
    TBA

Post #5
    -Screenshot gallery
    Screenshot gallery #1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.: What is Arthen? :.

- Arthen is the new land being created right this very moment, trying to bring to you - the player - the best experience of minecraft, all in one place.

- Located in the pre 1.6 area of planet s!ap, this kingdom has been in development for over 9 months, but generating quite a little interest among my s!appers. We have been working in a sort of secret way, and not many people have known about the place, but now we wish to share the news upon you.

- The land of Arthen will become the number one destination for people in s!ap gaming. BUT ENOUGH TALK NOW, I know you are eager to know, what is Arthen exactly? This is a place where crafters from all around s!ap will be able to live in one area, a kingdom, which we are hoping to become a huge capital. In Arthen, you will find games, such as archery, where you will be able to game against other people to win prizes! The place is also home to many real estate locations- er, towns, where you will be able to live with other people in the countryside. We will allow you to live in pre-made buildings or create some of your own (BIGGER PLOTS THAN REGULAR SLAP PLOTS). All in all, we are a clan, an area to live in, to enjoy. Players will be able to experience the full joy of minecraft in this way. Helping other players in their progress, through obvious, word of mouth helping, or giveaways EVERY WEEK which all players in Arthen will be able to partake in to be in the chance to get some great goodies!

- We are also hoping to become a PvP clan when we generate some interest, but that is for later. Now, scroll down to see what awaits...

.: History of Arthen :.

- Since October 2012, Myself: MohDaol and Mazad45, began working on a small side project in the far reaches of s!ap. At that time, we had no idea what we were making, what I was going to do with it, and what I was doing it for. All I knew is that we wanted SOMETHING. And something it was...

- Fast forward to December 2012, at that time, we were putting the finishing touches on my grand build, the palace, made for us and us only (That was in the past though, now the rules have changed) But then we realized: "Er, doesn't that palace look kinda awkward alone like that?" So then we started building a kingdom around it! we knew it would be hard, but we were determined to do it!

- 2013 now! The "Future"! we finally had a bunch of buildings around the palace. Then the thought struck us: Why not make a kingdom... A sort of haven... where people can come to live, make shops, houses, a life here... And so Arthen came to be... and I have been working on it ever since.

.: We invite you! :.
    - And now that i'm done with that, I would like to confirm that non-staff member access to the kingdom is not allowed yet until the kingdom is open, but you can make an application now to have early access into the land! Please follow these steps right here to apply!

-Age: Doesn't matter what age you are, I just want to get an idea of the age group in the kingdom
    -IGN: Your in game name. Example: MohDaol. CaSe SeNsItIvE
    -Are you partnered with another city in S!ap? If so, list the name

That's all there is to it!

.: Staff list :.

Sorry, but we are not accepting applications for staff at the moment, please wait till we open the kingdom to public. If you are applying for the kingdom, then you may still apply for staff once the kingdom is open

-MohDaol - Owner
    -Nirosu - Co-Owner

-Mazad45 - Co-Owner
    -BabyDoggyShadow - Town leader

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
    Last edited by MohDaol; 12-08-2013 at 05:57 PM.