Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've decided to make an example with a real picture(sorta)

Themeainting/Computer
    Subjecticture a painting of you meeting someone you admire in the community for the first time out side of the internet.

New Bitmap Image.jpg
    This is an example, as you see, the theme is painting, it could've been said black and white painting but not this time, so I put color.

A few words about the submission:"I wuv Jackster21, and Cody wuvs him too"

And it also fits the subject: meeting with someone you admire - painting you with that someone

*do note this example is given in a serious way to show the use of them and subject, however the painting itself is completely humorous in this case, and in case of fail or joke submission we'll probably dislike, if a submission looks good, don't be afraid to give likes, if you don't submit anything cause you are not experienced with this theme, then you could still have the chance to look at the sweet things others did, and like them (or dislike in case it looks like a joke or disgraceful)*

P.S to cats: The use of multiple posts is needed to distinguish the theme and subject, BUT, we could do a monthly post, I don't like having old post being held alive by bumps, but a post once a month is the most I can do >.> and still it will come out derpy, since the heading will have the art of the post(for example: Nirosu's Creativity cornerainting Sep2013)
    Last edited by nirosu; 16-09-2013 at 10:07 PM.