Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Been a while since I've posted one of these. Had to rewrite 'bout 10K lines of code due to Mojang thinking that UUID/Name Changing is a good idea. Figured I might as well improve some other shit while I was at it.

SlapHomebrew is now UUID compatible. Once Name Changing is available it will notify you if you try to contact someone who has changed their name.

Added /semiafk | Simple command to go "Semi-AFK". This type of AFK will not broadcast that you've left AFK.

Completely reworked how the /horse system works. You are now able to do /horse list which will give you a list of all your horses. Also /horse mutate list to check your mutated horses.

You can hover over [INFO] to check all the info of that horse. Like this:

You can also click on [KILL] to kill the horse. It will prompt you a second time in-case you miss-clicked. KILLING A HORSE CANNOT BE UNDONE.

/horse info now also returns more info about the horse. The allowed players, the speed & the jump height. NOTE: The height value is not accurate yet!

Fixed the Playtime leaderboard. /playtime leaderboard | /onlinetime lb

Reworked the jails (Staff related).

Reworked Profiler (Staff related).

Added Mutli-wave. You can now wave to multiple people: /wave Stoux2 honkin_pigs

New players will now be teleported to the "Starting Island" above the spawn.

Oh, and Mail is temporary disabled. Haven't finished that yet.

Last edited by Stoux; 10-09-2014 at 08:33 PM.