Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    chuwii
    Date of ban *If you know*
    July 19, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    Other
    Why should we unban you?
    I was banned for PvP logging, killing players, griefing?, and telling other to PvP me. I really want to play, If you look at the loog list, burning, dark, and I all logged in and out at the same time, we are brother, So I didn't PVP log, and if I did... They couldn't have killed me they had nothing I had full prot IV diamond armor, when I did log back in, I was running after hussian and he did /backdeath, it let's you instantly leave the PvP arena, I don't know why I'm the only getting punished, alos MrManSpider was using vulgar language calling us, "Pussies and fags since we killed him in PvP.... If I was punished, they should too, in my opinion that is.

2. Likes Madkiller212 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not the one who banned you, but I'd love to clear a few things up regarding your statement.
    1. The main offense that probably got you banned is the pvp logging. There is no excuse for pvp logging. It isn't fair to other players, regardless of the gear you/your opponents have.

Quote Originally Posted by chuwii View Post
    I was running after hussian and he did /backdeath, it let's you instantly leave the PvP arena,
    2. To me, this sounds like you knew of this method of getting out of the arena instantly. Be aware, this is exploiting of our software and thus a bannable offense. It shocks me that we get to know this through a ban appeal. I will discuss with other senior staff, if action against exploiters will be taken.

3. This is your ban appeal, not the one of others. If you want to report a player, you can do that on the rulebreaking thread. And to be fair, pointing fingers to me is playing the victim roll, which won't help you getting unbanned.

Now, I'm not the one who issued your ban, so this post isn't in any way a reply to your actual ban appeal. The staff member who banned you will get back to you asap.

4. Likes chuwii liked this post
    Dislikes minecraft6 disliked this post
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only knew it becasue other people told me how to, I tried reporting it by asking how to report a bug, but no one told me, I've never done it myself but it was clear that he did it, I was hitting him, and he left..

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Telluur Sparkleunidog she baned me for greifing anyway's i dont rember greifing a house a d then she banned me for killing player's Why the hell would she banned me for killing players and And hussianpwnsnoobs and mrspiderman they hate my gut's because i killed them but anyways i pvplogged because my internet crashed and anyways they woulden't have killed me because. they had nothen and i had full protection IV armor and a diamond sword with Sharpness V knockback 2 looting 3 fireaspect but still i can't believe i got banned for killing player's it don't make no sinceand anyways i been wondering how come the people on DIFA get stuff from mod's because hussianpwnnoob's told me that. so anyway's if that is happening that needs to stop because then member's and stuff they get mod armor It's not fair so anyways Tell Jackster21 this please That people been flying when No staff member's are on and too make people no advertise there is a plugin that sez you may not post link's it count's as a server ip too so tell naithanu or hungryhomer and Jackster21 please i just don't the server to shutdown because people posting ip's and hacking but i heard yall have a system that if they try to fly it won't let them and them and that radare would induop going off but i would like to be unbanned please beause that's like the only server i like to play on and anyway's I don't know why im the only one banned hussianpwnnoobs should off got banned and mrspiderman should of too and this is the thing people asult me like IceBurgers and hussian so if i can get unbanned that would be great so anyways jackster21 try to get it that plugin.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Just putting my 2-cents here...

I wasn't the one who banned you, chuwii. O.o;

Also, stop blaming other players. You were banned for reasons YOU did - not OTHERS. I suggest, like Telluur said, stop pointing fingers and wait for the Mod who banned you to reply.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why did u kill me in my SERCET mine, I didn't give you persmission to TP
    Then you started stealing MY iron.

Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Hello Chuwii, I will be dealing with your ban appeal since I am the one that banned you.

Since you are a VIP we've let you off the hook before. We greatly appreciate everyone who donates, however you've gone too far now Chuwii. Your list of infringements is so long that it completely fills the Minecraft chatbox. Over time you've been caught for:
    3.1.1. spamming and/or flaming.
    3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
    3.3.1. harassing staff or members.
    3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.
    3.7.1. Not reporting bugs to a staff member.

4.1.0. Griefing is not allowed.
    4.3.3 Abusing in-game perks that have been granted is not allowed – e.g. creative, /fly, /tp & /te
    4.7.1. Cheating while playing ingame mini-games (Spleef/Cakedefence/SimplePVP) is not allowed and can be punished.
    4.7.1.2. Logging while a game is playing is not allowed.
    and the list goes on..

Regarding the messages you posted: You are denying things and confirming them at the same time, you're pointing fingers to everyone else that they all should be banned. And I'm sure you've said more things, but it's just so unreadable that we cannot figure it out. If you post something on the internet you can ask your parents/a friend/someone to double check it. That person can then fix.. rewrite* it.

After a big discussion with multiple other staff members I have decided to let you back on the server because you have a couple of good friends on there. However, your permanent ban will change into a 2 week ban for now + I'm going to do something that we rarely do: I will be taking away your VIP. We greatly appreciate you donating but you are just abusing it too much.
    2.6.0. When misbehaved, VIP/Sethomes/Money can be taken away.
    2.7.0. SLAP owns the right to change the condition/features of its donating services at any time.
    2.8.0. SLAP owns the right to end all of its donating services at any time.
    Too long; didn't read:
    -Your perm ban will change into a temp ban of 2 weeks
    -You will lose your VIP.

We'll see you in 2 weeks.
    Thread closed

PS: Incase it wasn't clear yet: You're on a zero-tolerance policy. Break one more rule & it's a Perm.
    Last edited by Stoux; 22-07-2013 at 12:01 AM.