PDA

View Full Version : Tera Online

CldBrn
02-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Anyone been following Tera Online?
If not, and you love Action games and/or MMORPGs, then you should. It looks like a very promising true-action MMO. It's graphics look amazing too - everything from character customization to the battle graphics and environment detail. Everything looks awesome.
One bad thing; subscription, monthly. Meaning that I'm gonna be dropping WoW. I'm also praying that it doesn't fail and turn into a F2P cash shop driven game (See APB, Runes of Magic, etc.)
I know the idea of subscription usually puts people off, but this games has been doing really well in Korea and other eastern countries - as far as I know, they've had it for quite some time.
It's official release date is around the end of May, so there's still a while until it's released. Before it's release, though, there is an open beta which any of you may want to check out.
TotalHalibut (TotalBiscuit/Cynical Brit) has a few videos on this game during the first CPB and the game looked really polished and the combat looked very fluid back then so I can't wait to check it out tomorrow.
I got guaranteed closed beta invites. If anyone else has, then maybe we can group up over the weekend.
The next closed beta will be tonight through Sunday night 11:59PM (CET/GMT+1).

Thanks for reading, and share some ideas :)
--M