PDA

View Full Version : So Confused..... D:

Jackster21
12-04-2012, 07:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/owGer.jpg?1

Zylo
12-04-2012, 07:06 PM
It looks they are staring deep into each others eyes. They are deeply in love and a chicken is standing in their way.

xiTropicz
12-04-2012, 07:12 PM
lulz.

flrnprdmn
12-04-2012, 07:46 PM
It looks they are staring deep into each others eyes. They are deeply in love and a chicken is standing in their way.
No,

that's one of these epic staring battles, the first one who blinks, loses. I can tell, that was a hard battle,

at least the upper one lost. :D

Zylo
13-04-2012, 02:09 AM
No,

that's one of these epic staring battles, the first one who blinks, loses. I can tell, that was a hard battle,

Then how do you explain the chicken? It must have a purpose for being there. Is it the ref, perhaps?

Laegluin
13-04-2012, 07:57 AM
The Chicken will eat the one who loses.

flrnprdmn
13-04-2012, 12:07 PM
No,

Then how do you explain the chicken? It must have a purpose for being there. Is it the ref, perhaps?
Indeed, it was the referee, but it didn't really pay attention...

Jackster21
13-04-2012, 02:18 PM
From My Reddit Post, JamesMuliz a reddit user, responded with this:

War. All-out war. The village was under siege by swarms of monsters. The iron golem was not enough to stem the tide, so the Testificates had started arming themselves. But it still wasn't enough. So many deaths. So many wives widowed, children left fatherless. A week passed, and things were not getting better. The mayor called a council in the church to decide what needed to be done.

"They are too much!" Exclaimed the leader of the guard. "Just last night, a battalion of creepers blew up our watchtower! My best soldier was slain by an Enderman! It is clear that these monsters will not stop until we are destroyed. We must get help!"

"From who? There are no other villages nearby. By the time we got a messenger over there and brought reinforcements back, it would already be too late," said the priest.

"Well, what else are we supposed to do? We can't stop the monsters on our own, and they'd just follow us if we packed up and left."

"The only thing we can do," the mayor interjected. "We must get the help... of Steve."

"Steve? But I heard he covered another village with lava."

"I heard that he broke into a priest's house and kidnapped his wife."

"I heard that-"

"I HEARD," said the mayor, "that common monsters are no match for Steve. I heard he conquered two dungeons and now uses their life forces to enchant his weapons. I heard that he created a portal to the Nether on purpose and subdued a Hell Fortress. I heard he faced down a dozen creepers and used their remains to create explosives. I heard he got into a staring contest with an Enderman and won. I even heard he went to the End and slayed the dragon."

"Hearsay," scoffed the guard. The priest nodded in agreement.

"Nonetheless, he is the only help that's close enough to get here in time."

"But he's at the bottom of the mountain! No single Testificate has ever braved the steep slope of Mount Creeper and survived!"

"Well, then, we'll just have to send two, now won't we?"

So they did. In the end, the guard leader agreed to accompany the mayor's envoy on the expedition down to Steve's castle.

"What's the chicken for?" The guard finally asked halfway down the mountain.

"In case we don't make it, the chicken has a message tied to his leg. He has wings, so he can make it down safely, even if we don't."

"Pleasant thought."

"Haha, yeah."

They stood there for a minute, the wind blowing at their robes, threatening to make them lose their footing at any moment and plunge to their deaths. But only for a minute. For their families' lives were at stake, and Steve was their only hope.

To be continued...

frogb3rt
13-04-2012, 08:38 PM
From My Reddit Post, JamesMuliz a reddit user, responded with this:

War. All-out war. The village was under siege by swarms of monsters. The iron golem was not enough to stem the tide, so the Testificates had started arming themselves. But it still wasn't enough. So many deaths. So many wives widowed, children left fatherless. A week passed, and things were not getting better. The mayor called a council in the church to decide what needed to be done.

"They are too much!" Exclaimed the leader of the guard. "Just last night, a battalion of creepers blew up our watchtower! My best soldier was slain by an Enderman! It is clear that these monsters will not stop until we are destroyed. We must get help!"

"From who? There are no other villages nearby. By the time we got a messenger over there and brought reinforcements back, it would already be too late," said the priest.

"Well, what else are we supposed to do? We can't stop the monsters on our own, and they'd just follow us if we packed up and left."

"The only thing we can do," the mayor interjected. "We must get the help... of Steve."

"Steve? But I heard he covered another village with lava."

"I heard that he broke into a priest's house and kidnapped his wife."

"I heard that-"

"I HEARD," said the mayor, "that common monsters are no match for Steve. I heard he conquered two dungeons and now uses their life forces to enchant his weapons. I heard that he created a portal to the Nether on purpose and subdued a Hell Fortress. I heard he faced down a dozen creepers and used their remains to create explosives. I heard he got into a staring contest with an Enderman and won. I even heard he went to the End and slayed the dragon."

"Hearsay," scoffed the guard. The priest nodded in agreement.

"Nonetheless, he is the only help that's close enough to get here in time."

"But he's at the bottom of the mountain! No single Testificate has ever braved the steep slope of Mount Creeper and survived!"

"Well, then, we'll just have to send two, now won't we?"

So they did. In the end, the guard leader agreed to accompany the mayor's envoy on the expedition down to Steve's castle.

"What's the chicken for?" The guard finally asked halfway down the mountain.

"In case we don't make it, the chicken has a message tied to his leg. He has wings, so he can make it down safely, even if we don't."

"Pleasant thought."

"Haha, yeah."

They stood there for a minute, the wind blowing at their robes, threatening to make them lose their footing at any moment and plunge to their deaths. But only for a minute. For their families' lives were at stake, and Steve was their only hope.

To be continued...

Oh i love you Reddit

CraftyArab
13-04-2012, 09:39 PM
No,

Indeed, it was the referee, but it didn't really pay attention...

False! The bottom one is facing the sun and therefore must have lost