PDA

View Full Version : I'm apparently D.I.F.A's enemy

MEGABONUS92
13-04-2012, 09:15 PM
So here's the whole story:

One day I payed MyCookieNotUrs $15.00 and a bow for him to enchant it to level 50
I went into pvp and KingKrafty(or something like that) killed me and took my diamond leggings and my enchanted bow.
I begged for it back and he refused
Me and Cookie went to pvp where nobody from DIFA attacked me for a while
Somebody killed me
Zylo keeped killing me when I entered each time
Cookie shouted for everyone to stop killing me
Zylo continued to kill me
I asked why he killed me after numerous requests that he won't kill me
He said I was DIFA's foe
I asked why and complained
I posted one more complaint and then went off because I had been put down
WHY DOES DIFA HATE ME?

lordgandalf
13-04-2012, 10:45 PM
PVP items arent needed to be returned its in the attackers hands what to do with it.
And if you dont want to lose it dont bring it to PVP

MurasakiRyu
14-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Everyone not in DIFA is a foe of DIFA don't go into PvP unless you are ok with losing your things and ok with getting killed. Also don't feel so self important. Also, black Jesus shows no mercy. =D

Zylo
14-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Bro, we are all in vent most of the time, esspecially when DIFA is in PVP. you don't hear most of what is said and whenever your name pop's up there's always one person in DIFA saying to kill Mega. Yeah I kept killing you, but it was for a reason. You are either part of DIFA or you are our enemy. In case you didn't know, the D in DIFA stands for Douchebags. Sorry bro.

MurasakiRyu
14-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Bro, we are all in vent most of the time, esspecially when DIFA is in PVP. you don't hear most of what is said and whenever your name pop's up there's always one person in DIFA saying to kill Mega. Yeah I kept killing you, but it was for a reason. You are either part of DIFA or you are our enemy. In case you didn't know, the D in DIFA stands for Douchebags. Sorry bro.

Text in red negates the whole post.

Zylo
14-04-2012, 01:48 AM

Text in red negates the whole post.

Whoa, I'm a douchebag, not a dick. Apologizing is perfectly fine.

Besides, it's to save face not to be taken seriously.

EDIT: lol apparently "d i c k" without spaces gets replaced with "pee pee" on the forums xD I love mods/admins who set that

MEGABONUS92
14-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Well, I at least fell better that I'm not the only one.
:D
And I know D in DIFA stands for that word.
I'm just not allowed to say it.

Cheesecake
15-04-2012, 01:17 PM
This whole PVP group thingy is becoming rather dickishly annoying to be honest.

10ebbor10
15-04-2012, 01:25 PM
+1

Zylo
15-04-2012, 07:32 PM

I don't see how. We don't go into PVP that often to be honest. Most the time we spend on the server is working on our village. I could us being "dickishly annoying" if we constantly caused drama in game or on the forums or camped the PVP arena, but we don't do any of that. This is the only thread regarding Team DIFA.

Jackster21
15-04-2012, 08:10 PM

i strongly disagree with this!

its a great server-wide event, everyone gets involved, and enjoys it when we do PvP!

So much, that we are currently setting up a world just for pvp to make the rules stricter, and that will also remove the XXXXXXXXX as slain by XXXXXX chat spam in the main world.

PvP has become a huge part of the server community and is not going to go away.

Zylo
15-04-2012, 09:31 PM

its a great server-wide event, everyone gets involved, and enjoys it when we do PvP!

So much, that we are currently setting up a world just for pvp to make the rules stricter, and that will also remove the XXXXXXXXX as slain by XXXXXX chat spam in the main world.

And DIFA will reign that world with an iron fist.

....if only we had golden hoes like DIAF :(

MurasakiRyu
15-04-2012, 10:07 PM

And DIAF will reign that world with an iron fist.

I fixed that for you bro.

Cheesecake
15-04-2012, 10:14 PM
It's not the fact that there's pvp groups, Is the fact that the what, 1 or 2 groups? that already exist tend to be overly arrogant.

Zylo
15-04-2012, 10:40 PM

Why you hatin on me so much bro?

MurasakiRyu
15-04-2012, 10:52 PM
It's not the fact that there's pvp groups, Is the fact that the what, 1 or 2 groups? that already exist tend to be overly arrogant.

Please take note of DIFA's name and then ask me how much I care that my clan is 'overly arrogant.'

10ebbor10
15-04-2012, 10:56 PM

Please take note of DIFA's name and then ask me how much I care that my clan is 'overly arrogant.'
Please take note of the record of your clan, and so I ask you again how much you care that your clan is 'overly arrogant'.

MurasakiRyu
15-04-2012, 10:59 PM

Why you hatin on my so much bro?

me*

MurasakiRyu
15-04-2012, 11:02 PM

Please take note of the record of your clan, and so I ask you again how much you care that your clan is 'overly arrogant'.

Our record is server owner >9000 us 0

I'm cool with this.

No one else has challenged us formerly. And when we pvp we come out ahead.

So yea I'm cool bro.

Cheesecake
15-04-2012, 11:25 PM

Please take note of me not giving a fuck.

MurasakiRyu
15-04-2012, 11:30 PM

Please take note of me not giving a [Naughty Word Denied! ].

Noted and filed. <3

Zylo
16-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Who cares what our record is? Team DIFA is still the best.

http://img.anongallery.org/img/8/7/with-it-you-shall-deal-yoda.jpg

FrozenToast2
17-04-2012, 11:35 AM
This calls for 60's spiderman:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/262/272/669.jpg

frogb3rt
22-04-2012, 02:20 AM
This calls for 60's spiderman:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/262/272/669.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljv2kqlfGA1qj41h3o1_500.jpg

Chechis
22-04-2012, 07:19 PM