PDA

View Full Version : Hate to complain...

frogb3rt
15-04-2012, 06:07 PM
So I just finished enchanting all of my gear, and i'm like, "Oh, i would just love to go to the PvP arena and enjoy a nice PvP with another player" so i go in and i see some kid named Liam, (cant remember his full name) and i walk in and we begin to battle, i had just drank a strength potion and i was dominating him with my diamond sword enchanted with sharpness IV and Knockback II. I am just about to kill him and the kid logs out. I'm like oh well, fuck this kid, so i begin to walk away, while i am walking, the kid logs back in and is invincible for 2 seconds, (I think this is what happens when you just log in so you aren't instantly killed by mobs) in that 2 seconds he sets me on fire and kills me. He then logs off for about 10 minutes, so i ask an admin if he/she can help me, but says no because "I have no proof", well, apparently having about 8-10 witnesses backing me up isn't enough evidence for my things to be refunded. Since nobody felt like helping me in game I decided to resort to the forums, i hate to bother the staff because i know you are all probably busy with something else at the moment and don't give two shits about me, but i figured "what the heck" maybe someone will decide to help me.

Much <3s
Frogb3rt

Ghostwolf1114
15-04-2012, 06:22 PM
will tempban for pvplogging 24 h

lorry123
16-04-2012, 08:19 AM
dude i think it was liamshortman

xiTropicz
16-04-2012, 10:19 AM
dude i think it was liamshortman
derp?