PDA

View Full Version : I'm going insane...

clubber6995
20-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Okay, so there is a WG'd tower in my friend's village that I live in. Apparently, MohDaol has been kicked out of town. Well, there's a big tower that we ALL want took down because it makes the town look worse than it already is. I've tried asking Admins and Mods to remove the building, but I get nowhere as they keep telling me that I need HIS permission. Well, this makes things difficult as I'm almost positive that we live in completely different time zones and I personally, never see him online when I play for my 12 hours straight. I feel like i'm running in circles with my head cut off, and I have absolutely no way of getting a hold of this player other than waiting online for hours on end, hoping that he logs on so i can ask permission to destroy the building. this seems like WAYYY to much of a hassel and I don't know where else to turn other than the forums. I'd just like the tower to be removed, but the more I ask, the more it seems impossible. I understand the rules and I know I need HIS permission, but I don't know how to contact MohDaol.

Is there anyone who can help me? or at least have some sort of way to contact MohDaol? If the offline mailing was for everyone and not just VIPs, my problem could have been solved by now.

Jackster21
20-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Is there anyone who can help me? or at least have some sort of way to contact MohDaol? If the offline mailing was for everyone and not just VIPs, my problem could have been solved by now.

Shame your not a VIP then! :D

all i can suggest is PM'ing him on the forums,

also, where is this tower?
get a link of the live map for me; www.slap-gaming.com/map (http://www.slap-gaming.com/map)

clubber6995
20-04-2012, 04:54 PM
He's the location of the tower that I'd like to be removed.
the coordinates are as follows:

X: -1807 Y:65 Z: -1834

Also, How do I PM players on the forums?

http://mc.slap-gaming.com:8123/?worldname=world&mapname=flat&zoom=6&x=-1790.375&y=64&z=-1831.0625

The tower is in the middle of the link, with the Netherrack leading up to it
I hope I got it for you lol :D

flrnprdmn
20-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Also, How do I PM players on the forums?

Bar ontop of this page -> User Control Panel -> Private Messages (on the left)

clubber6995
20-04-2012, 05:39 PM
I just learned that, and im now (hopefully) awaiting good news....