PDA

View Full Version : Sad. Very Sad. Unhappily Sad. and Embarrased to the max

MEGABONUS92
23-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Someone that was on the server yesterday posted that (that person) wanted me to die all the time
AND NOW ITS ON YOUTUBE!!!!!
What should I do.
It was during the spleef yesterday.
Again, what should I do?
Whoever it is... You know who you are.
I'm thinking of just quitting the server.
If people are going to talk behind my back and then post it on youtube, I am not going deal with this.

Damsco
23-04-2012, 12:53 AM
he wants you dead in real or in game?
and who is that person anyway?
and so what if he posted at youtube its not the end of the world :S

Aminieko
23-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Dear Megabonus

I, Aminieko, am the one who recorded the video. I see no reason to edit the video either. You simply heard someone's opinion that hurt your feelings. I'm not going to apologize for recording what this person's opinion of you is either. If you're going to be upset that someone on the server finds you a little hard to tolerate then I'm not sure what to tell you. To be frank, I think you're a bit of a cry baby and a wuss. This does not mean I hate you, I just find you to be easier to play with in doses. Just like other players find me easy to deal with in doses. Especially those I slay in PVP. Am I mad or sad about it? Nope. That is their opinion, and I full heartedly respect it.

In simple, you can't please everyone in life. Someone, somewhere, just plan and simple isn't going to like you. Now you can either put on your big boy undies and deal with it and have fun in a game, which games are made for, or cry about it and prove me right about being a big cry baby. I am going to continue to record the fun we have on this server. If the moderators and admins have a problem with this then I will stop recording.

Life goes on kiddo. If someone comes and griefs my house and steals all my gear or tells me they don't like me, then I'll be a little upset, but I'll deal with it and live. Stop being a baby, and start being awesome.

Aminieko
23-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Also, if you can't tell by the video, the people in vent were being sarcastic and joking around.

MEGABONUS92
23-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Ok, I will not be stupid.
I am just super-angry.
You make me look like a doofus on youtube, and now you make me look like a wuss on the fourms!
Have you ever heard, "If you have something bad to say about somebody, don't say it at all"
Apology Accepted but if that video goes viral I am definitely going to consider quitting the server
I didn't watch the whole video, because I thought you would say YES!!!!!!!!!! MEGA DIED!
Just don't do anything else like this

23-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Mega, I think you need to grow up. It was all a bit of fun, if you're taking it so personally, maybe you shouldn't be involved in such a social community.

Topic locked.

Jackster21
23-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Apology Accepted but if that video goes viral I am definitely going to consider quitting the server

"if" it goes viral?

its a video of the slap gaming server, of course it will go viral!

will have 10 million hits by the end of the week.

Watch This Space.

Damsco
23-04-2012, 10:54 PM
damn you guys i wanna see it now >_<
pm me the link :$
and why do you bother so much about the video, they dont know you in real life :S
they only know the name MEGABONUS92 but not your real name so my advise is dont stress to much about it.

EDIT: nvm found the video >:) and they just fool around dont make it a big deal dude

MurasakiRyu
23-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Everything that was said was said in vent with mods and a co-owner. Besides the more of a fuss you make about it the more people will want to see it.