PDA

View Full Version : Sports

KraftKing989
23-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Hello I would like to know a little about everybody so this is about sports and you. What sports do you play? What position do you play or what event do you run? What do you like to watch reply below. Thanks!

Zylo
24-04-2012, 12:41 AM
I used to play soccer. I was in band my entire high school career (not considered a sport by most people, but meh, we had competitions and all that jazz (pun not intended)). I have been bowling for about 5 years or so and still am. I love to swim but don't do it competitively.

As you can see, I don't like conventional sports. They bore me.

KraftKing989
24-04-2012, 12:43 AM
Cool I am in soccer and the season will be ending and I will be quitting for good and also I am in band I play alto saxophone what did you. Thanks for replying

Stillenvious
24-04-2012, 12:47 AM
I used to be a offensive and defense linebacker in football for my 2 years in junior high and for 1 year in high school, i also used to be in orchestra for a year

Edit: American football

Zylo
24-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Well all the instruments I play are as follows: Baritone, Trombone, Tuba, Percussion, field commander (aka drum major, also not an instrument but I feel it should be included in this list).

I also have a drum set and played in a band for a few years, then college hit and I can't exactly do that anymore.

I played Trombone primarily in band until my senior year when I became a field commander.

KraftKing989
24-04-2012, 03:17 AM
That's cool Zylo and Envious

Jackster21
24-04-2012, 01:31 PM
I Snowboard once a week, go rock climbing, and play football once/twice a week.

I Also go shooting once a fortnight.

iainj
24-04-2012, 02:37 PM
I play football, in goal.
Also play some tennis.

Finally - it's football, not soccer.

http://thegoodjokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/12939090477571.jpg

24-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Iain, the term soccer was coined by the English in the first place, as an abbreviation of 'association' back in the 1800's.

In other words, you only have yourselves to blame for that :P

Zylo
24-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Iain, the term soccer was coined by the English in the first place, as an abbreviation of 'association' back in the 1800's.

In other words, you only have yourselves to blame for that :P

Haha, I never knew that. Also, I'm sorry our cultures are different but if I called it football people would think it was a different sport.

Cheesecake
24-04-2012, 09:57 PM
The sport i've been doing the longest is judo, been doing that around 11-12 years now.

Other than that, It's not really a sport but i've been playing guitar for quite a while, Hopped from one band to another and i'm currently playing rythm and lead for a thrash metal band and rythm/lead for a blues band. any other instruments i play are drums and bass guitar (Fucking hate bass though)

Zylo
24-04-2012, 10:52 PM
The sport i've been doing the longest is judo, been doing that around 11-12 years now.

Other than that, It's not really a sport but i've been playing guitar for quite a while, Hopped from one band to another and i'm currently playing rythm and lead for a thrash metal band and rythm/lead for a blues band. any other instruments i play are drums and bass guitar (Fucking hate bass though)

See, I've tried out guitar and bass though I never persued eityher really, just tried them out because why not I'm around them all the time, or rather, was around them. But frankly I enjoyed bass better than guitar, maybe that's just me.

KraftKing989
26-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Yeah i tried guitar last year but just stopped and am still contemplating on going back to it just because but we will see.