PDA

View Full Version : It's not griefing.

MEGABONUS92
11-05-2012, 11:20 AM
I was banned for apparently collaborate griefing.
I had only done a prank.
I had asked Telluur if I could do it and he said that griefing was "touching peoples stuff.
I had never touched his stuff. Otherwise, I didn't know of whatever I "touched"
Please unban me this server is the only thing I do on minecraft.
Those people were actually my friends. I did it because they killed my other friend's cows.
I didn't want any of them to get banned so this is what my friend and I did.
Please unban me
I will never do it again.
;(
I am so sad.
If you really didn't like it, then please just ban me for a couple months. I just wanted revenge for them killing my friend's cows.
If you unban me, please unban my friend wasupman13
It was just a prank.
From the start, I had showed the friends I pranked, and the people who helped prank, the server.
Because this server is like my life.

wasupman13
11-05-2012, 11:36 AM
We didn't grieve someones house we just dug a pit around there wg and surrounded it with doors i didn't know that was grieving. I was just pranking them for killing my 6 cows. I just wanted 300 dollars to get 2 new cow spawners.

MEGABONUS92
11-05-2012, 11:37 AM
We didn't grieve someones house we just dug a pit around there wg and surrounded it with doors i didn't know that was grieving. I was just pranking them for killing my 6 cows. I just wanted 300 dollars to get 2 new cow spawners.
If you didn't like the locked doors, we didn't know that you couldn't lock them. I had already warned those people that they shouldn't of killed any cows or animals in general.

Jackster21
11-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Both Unbanned.

- Just dont do it in future. ;)

MEGABONUS92
11-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Can u unban marcoos too?

MEGABONUS92
11-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Both Unbanned.

- Just dont do it in future. ;)
Thanks Jack:D
Ur so awesome
But could I do it on April Fools day???

Jackster21
11-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Can u unban marcoos too?

he is also.

Telluur
11-05-2012, 12:34 PM
I NEVER said i agreed,

I told you that you can prank your friends as long as it doesn't violate out terms. (slap-gaming.com/terms)

However, your ban is lifted, so topic locked.