PDA

View Full Version : what.

Herogx
16-05-2012, 10:24 PM
What the hell? I was banned for Using the vent, you spammed some voice bot and I used one as well and got banned?

Like I mean really? all I did was ask a couple of questions, Admitidly, the thing I used was like 30 seconds long, you between you(really not sure who was using the other one(s))Used them for like...?2-5 minutes?It was senseless crap at that...

Confused.

Zylo
16-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Actually, you were attempting ot troll us. Jack and Tellur were the two using voice in vent and they are an owner and admin, they are allowed to, you are not. Learn your place.

Herogx
16-05-2012, 10:31 PM
No, no I was not attempting to troll you.As a matter of fact, I never troll.I never seen any list of rules upon entering the ventrillo, if you could link me to a set that would be great.Also, learn my place? I was just trying to make friends, sure, I went over the top and you could of just vent banned me, but minecraft as well?

Also, If you noted when I came into the vent (Which I won't be doing again, banned or unbanned...),I just asked some questions as icebreakers.I did not have any intention of getting banned or trolling.

Zylo
16-05-2012, 10:34 PM
No, no I was not attempting to troll you.As a matter of fact, I never troll.I never seen any list of rules upon entering the ventrillo, if you could link me to a set that would be great.Also, learn my place? I was just trying to make friends, sure, I went over the top and you could of just vent banned me, but minecraft as well?

I am not the one who minecraft banned you. Whatever staff member that has will have to contact you about that. And you went way over the top. By using a voice program, you are attempting to troll. Just because an owner or admin does something funny, doesn't mean you should attempt it as well. Jack also clerafied to you that you were trying to troll us and you kept going. You knew you were trying to troll and you kept it up.

Herogx
16-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Assuming it was jack who banned me.I was not attempting to troll,jack saying I was does not under any circumstance make it so.There are no rules displayed so explain how I was meant know?Saying shut the fuck up would of been appropriate.I know I went ott,but does that really donate to a permenant ban from all services?All I did was do what other people did,ie try to not be'socially awkward'.Attempting to say you attempting to say I was doing something wrong while I was never told is,with respect,fucking stupid.Now obviously I know what I did was wrong,but going to such lengths just to one up someone is a tad ott.

I was actually looking for a server to settle down in,after coming out of hosting my own(no time) I wanted to possibly become a supporter of said server.I was hoping here could be that server because the in game commuinity seems nice enough..

Herogx
16-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Also,was this a global mcban?

Ghostwolf1114
17-05-2012, 12:23 AM
No it was not

Jackster21
17-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I Banned you for being irritating.

this "troll" that you was trying to attempt was terrible. we said that multiple times. you then got boring.
so i got rid of you.