PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion 1.3/1.2.6 server events!

nirosu
21-05-2012, 08:42 PM
I wanne suggest these:

1st- Cocoa Bean Festival! - gather cocoa beans and trade them for cool rewards! 1 week only, rewards: random ore, equipment, fancy blocks and such.

2nd - Book writing contest - people write books, submit them, and get prizes depending on genere and quality (a guidebook can't compete with a drama, and they can be both at first place), the best books will be awarded and added to the slap library that we should make XD a time limit of a month or 2 weeks.

3rd - Event shop (maybe?) - open the second floor with limited time items! villager spawn, ocelot spawn, books, fether, ink(all 3 needed for a writable one) chain armour!(people seariously don't figure the trick) and lethear!(used for books now too, stop the murder!) and raw fish! a week or two for this one!

these events are good :3 support the idea and reply! <3
events can make the server better!

MADesigner
22-05-2012, 04:42 AM
The festival might be interesting. I think a public library would be nice instead of just a contest. Personally I rather enjoy harvesting leather so... I don't really get behind that one as much! ;D

Solid ideas though. I get behind you 85% (and breath down your neck from under my hockey mask) hehehe!