PDA

View Full Version : Broadcast was saved this night!

Zylo
24-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Tonight Broadcast was attacked by Endermen...then by Creepers....then by Ghasts. While many people didn't seem to care, I did. I valiantly gathered the efforts of the entire server to help save Broadcast. With my efforts, everyone on the server joined in to fight off the mobs and save Broadcast! Enclosed are the Top Secret screenshots taken of the battle.

http://imgur.com/a/ZfPQc

Hand the pictures with care.

There's no need to thank me for saving Broadcast, I was only doing my duty as a mod.

Daloria
24-05-2012, 07:07 AM
<3 Zylo to the rescue :D

Jackster21
24-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Ahhh Zylo,

You Do Make Me Chuckle!

Zylo
24-05-2012, 10:41 AM
The best party was there being about 20 people online at like 2am EST.....that never happens, especially on a weekday. I thought I'd have a bit of fun. Gnoekeo's joined in a tiny bit, but like 99% of it was me :P

Jackster21
24-05-2012, 10:56 AM
The best party was there being about 20 people online at like 2am EST.....that never happens, especially on a weekday. I thought I'd have a bit of fun. Gnoekeo's joined in a tiny bit, but like 99% of it was me :P

"that never happens"

by that, do you mean theres normally more, or less on at that time?

Zylo
24-05-2012, 05:11 PM

"that never happens"

by that, do you mean theres normally more, or less on at that time?

normally less, like normally 5-10