PDA

View Full Version : Adventurer's Guild

derektye05
11-06-2012, 05:36 AM
The Guild is still under construction.
If you're looking for a journey in-game right now, you won't have much to do quite yet.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2595/adventure1.jpg

A quick word from the guild master:
"A most humble welcome to you traveler of the lands, I am the Guild Master of this country. I have spent many a day and night in the wilds searching for treasures and untold riches. Please, make yourself at home and have a glass of warm milk...I added some spiders vein and zombie extract for a bit of a kick. Adventure is only a few steps away."

Who are we?
The Adventurer's Guild is a collective of individuals in the Slap Gaming server dedicated to nothing less than adventure itself! We serve to give those interested a taste of adventure they will soon not forget. The guild master (myself) and a select few have hidden treasure among the lands... caves, oceans, swamps, etc... are all homes to these glorious riches. Of course, there wouldn't be much adventure without clues, riddles, and treasure maps! All of this will be at your fingertips when you embark on one of our epic journeys.

Why does this exist?
I simply wanted to make the server a bit more interesting. This is a completely free service we want to do for the Slap Gaming server. The idea of embarking on an adventure has always been exciting to me, but there's only so much mining and exploring a randomly generated world can offer. So why not bury some treasure and hide some diamonds in remote regions of the map?

How can I join?
Unless you want to be part of the creation team (hiding treasure and such) there's really no joining necessary. Simply contact one of guild members (aka creation team) in-game to get your adventure underway.

Yes, but I want to join the creation team...
Okay, reply to this topic or PM me and we'll talk about it. I'd like to know you in-game for a while before allowing you to gain a sense of power. I'm looking for mature individuals who can type well, are creative, and love adventure. Oh, and having a bit of experience in minecraft is certainly a must.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Members:
-derektye05 (Guild Master)
-topela (Architect)
-stealthbunneh (Engineer)
-deadlyjtp (Resource Master)

DanielR123
11-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Well this sounds rather awesome, the title graphic is awesome too. This is something that i must get involved in, well, at least try, so, here's my Application to become part of the Creation Team.

I am a very mature individual, even at seventeen years of age, and i love to have fun and have laugh with everyone on the server, i can type extremely well, having a keyboard and mouse at the ready at all times helps for me to send messages to people quickly and effectively. I am very creative, my university prospects are that i go into creative director/game designer for a leading gaming company, and so a large amount of creativity is needed for that. and i LOVE adventure, who doesn't, finding hidden treasures and monsters is a must in Minecraft. Also, i am a complete veteran, having bought Minecraft in the Alpha stages, with less then 10,000 copies bought back then. :D

So yeah, I'm down. xD

Thanks for considering me x

derektye05
11-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Blue letters of doom!!!

On a serious note, I'll PM you with some details. Thanks for the reply!
Also, what time do you usually play?

ElementalDespair
11-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Hey Derektye05 I would like to join your guild :) i think you should know me.. Im stealthbunneh.

lonescoobyg
11-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Hello I am Garrett my in game name is lonescoobyg i am a vary mature individual at the young age of 13 my typing maybe be slow and i don't really have the best grammar however i am very creative and i am working on my typing skills.I feel like what your asking for in a gamer/minecrafter is exactly who i am

Sincerely
lonescoobyg (a.k.a lone)