PDA

View Full Version : DON'T TRUST GUNSLINGER

veryunderstated
06-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Don't trust Gunslinger. he's a liar and just wants to mess with people. he TPd me into his grinder when I said I would give him some vines. once I gave him the vines he turned on water and it killed me taking my xp. now he says it's my fault when he's the one who put me in the grinder. I couldn't see so I had no clue what was going on till I died

don't trust him. he's a liar and just wants to screw with people.

GunSlinger4750
06-07-2012, 10:24 PM
bro, your story is changing everytime. it actually went like this:

i asked for vines, you said you had loads, and told me to meet at spawn. i was in my grinder, and that's where i wanted the vines. you gave me them, i said thanks. the water was on the whole time, that's how my grinder works. i was getting the vines from my inventory to my hotbar to place them, and you jumped in the water, you then fell down the hole, and died. i said "lol, dont worry ill tp you back." and then went to my house which is close, and tp'd you outside so you could collect your stuff. you got your xp, you got your items. you may have lost some, but oh well. also, if it was too dark for you to see in there, why did you run and jump around, instead of waiting, turning up your brightness, or tp'ing away? it's not too dark to see in there, with brightness on bright, or moody. so it couldnt of been too dark to see.

veryunderstated
07-07-2012, 12:17 AM
yeah, as you did earlier, you're lying now. whatever. you owe me 38 levels of xp, but whatever. I just don't want anyone else to risk it with you again since you're clearly a troller. tyring to screw with people for fun.

GunSlinger4750
07-07-2012, 10:23 AM
definately. i'm not giving you 38 levels of exp, you walked into the water..

MurasakiRyu
07-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Ok ok guys. You had your shots at each other, but what's done is done. Topic locked.