Answer these questions to help in shop
-Have things to sell?
-To be able to keep to the rules?
-Are you a member?
-Do you have ventrillo/Skype?
-Do you work well with other people?
-Why do you want to join?

If your a vip your more likely to help
I can only have three co-owners two is gone only one left!

RULES
1. Obey all rules
2.Don't take anything unless i say so
3.Pay me half what you sell if im on or off
4.If you dont obay the rules you will be removed from my shop
5.V.I.Ps have to tp people to the shop if they want to look.
6.Tell me when you sell something.

OWNER:
panther10

CO-OWNER:
Cjeleven
Pokespirt (banned)
tjek2011
MEMBER:

HELPERS:

Pokespirt is banned so if your a vip answer the questions and be a co-owner.
you dont have to go through the ranks!

what do you get?

helpers, members get paid for how much they do.
Co-owners get money from selling things
Helpers get 5% off.
Members get 10% off.
Co-owners get 25% off.
If you do more work the discount will get bigger and bigger!

lordgandalf
09-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Where is youre shop ??

veryunderstated
10-07-2012, 01:07 AM
so, if I were a co-owner with you and you weren't online and I sold something that you put in the store, do I get all the money from it?

panther10
11-07-2012, 04:13 PM
To very you have to give half to me but keep the rest if know other co-owner is on

panther10
11-07-2012, 04:16 PM
DO NOT READ THIS!!!

panther10
12-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Where is youre shop ??
My shop is in the wild(forest biome) the front ofthe shop says: SHOP:) on the front in coloured wool
use the live map

DiabolicalJelly
05-08-2012, 10:04 PM
-Know me for at least 3 weeks?- No
-Have things to sell?-Yes
-To be able to keep to the rules?-Yes
-Are you a member?-Yes
-Do you have ventrilo/Skype?-No
-Do you work well?- Better than you can imagine
-Why do you want to join?- Because You offered me the job and i seemed intrested into selling items with you...
-Name?-Tjek2011

panther10
05-08-2012, 10:08 PM
-Know me for at least 3 weeks?- No
-Have things to sell?-Yes
-To be able to keep to the rules?-Yes
-Are you a member?-Yes
-Do you have ventrilo/Skype?-No
-Do you work well?- Better than you can imagine
-Why do you want to join?- Because You offered me the job and i seemed intrested into selling items with you...
-Name?-Tjek2011

accepted!

OreoDogDFW
06-08-2012, 08:50 AM
-Know me for at least 3 weeks? Nope
-Have things to sell? Couple rotten flesh
-To be able to keep to the rules? I have a strong grip so okay?
-Are you a member? No
-Do you have ventrilo/Skype? Yea, but spelled correctly.
-Do you work well? With what?
-Why do you want to join? Because my wife left me for this one guy who turned out to be a hooker and I was like suit yourself and she found out sooner or later and wants to come back to me so I want dat moolah so she can be really jealous and I can laugh and then she will want to come to me even more so I will say okay so we would be back together but then I will breakup with her again and then she will cry even more and then I can be done with her but still be rich from your shop and do it again with another girl but this time stay with her even longer and then when I break up with her I will throw all my cash in her face and pick it back up really quick before she can but if she gets some off the floor I will take it from her so that she think she had some of my money but no she didnt haha anyways I will still be rich and then I can take over the shop maybe idk and hopefully be the man behind the counter but not sell the right amount of stuff after they payed for more and then report them for harassment so they can get out and still I would have more money for less stuff given away btw where do u get the stuff because I dont know what to do if I we ran out of inventory and it could be really awkward if that happened but then again I dont give them the right amount of stuff so that will not happen for a while and once I own the store I will turn it into a sports bar and get a lot more customers since a lot of people are hungry and would rather eat then /suicide but then again no, maybe they will, Im not too sure, thats why I need to help me, and why I want to join your store.

GunSlinger4750
06-08-2012, 11:58 AM
-Are you a member? No
-Why do you want to join? Because my wife left me for this one guy who turned out to be a hooker and I was like suit yourself and she found out sooner or later and wants to come back to me so I want dat moolah so she can be really jealous and I can laugh and then she will want to come to me even more so I will say okay so we would be back together but then I will breakup with her again and then she will cry even more and then I can be done with her but still be rich from your shop and do it again with another girl but this time stay with her even longer and then when I break up with her I will throw all my cash in her face and pick it back up really quick before she can but if she gets some off the floor I will take it from her so that she think she had some of my money but no she didnt haha anyways I will still be rich and then I can take over the shop maybe idk and hopefully be the man behind the counter but not sell the right amount of stuff after they payed for more and then report them for harassment so they can get out and still I would have more money for less stuff given away btw where do u get the stuff because I dont know what to do if I we ran out of inventory and it could be really awkward if that happened but then again I dont give them the right amount of stuff so that will not happen for a while and once I own the store I will turn it into a sports bar and get a lot more customers since a lot of people are hungry and would rather eat then /suicide but then again no, maybe they will, Im not too sure, thats why I need to help me, and why I want to join your store.

this.

panther10
07-08-2012, 10:21 AM
-Are you a member? No
no.