PDA

View Full Version : SWaG is recruiting!! apply now!

brabbit2244
06-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Secretly We Are Garbage Is Now recruiting!!

To Apply for SWaG You need to fill out the Following:

>Are you Mature?:

>Your Real Age:

>Why do you want to join?:

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For?

>Any Friends That are in SWaG?

>Are you a good PvPer?

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite?

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon?

>Can you work well in a team?

So now that you have answered some of our questions, we're sure you have some of your own. Mostly "What Does a SwaG Membership Give Me?" Great question! A membership gives you:

> A Plot or house in SWag Village (We have pre set plots and some premade houses available)

> A Spot and Support from SWaG (Such as If you need help while in a PvP Battle)

> A Chance To Stand against DiAF (Jack our server owner) or any other Clan.

> Will be able to participate In Ender Dragon Raids

> Access to the loc SWaG Food Bank, and Potion Store House.

>A spot on the SWaG Member's Board With a custom title!

"Will joining SWaG make me a staff member?"

>Sadly no. While there are lots of Staff in SWaG we do not pick our staff only from SWaG members, and some members of Staff only joined SWag after they became staff.

"Does joining SWaG mean I get free items from staff?"

>This is also a no because we do not give out free items to players. The gear you get is broken up some and won in battles, or from back when the staff were VIPs or members. Food, animals, and potions were made or gotten legit."

"Can I build more than just one house in SWaG?"

>Yes! We encourage you to build all kinds of things in SWaG to make it both interesting and appealing to walk around. You can find many redstone creations around, as well as lots of pixel art, and big builds.

What is SWaG?
SWaG is the second pvp-clan to form on Slap-gaming. Clad in only Diamond Gear our members are some of the nicest players, and best pvpers on the server. Only beaten by staff members, our SWaG members have the highest win lowest loss records on the server, and will always be there to answer a plead for help from other members.

panther10
06-08-2012, 09:26 AM
>Are you Mature?:
yes
>Your Real Age:
beacuse DiFA rejected me and now i wanna kill them
>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For?
about 6 months
>Any Friends That are in SWaG?
no
>Are you a good PvPer?
yes i think i am
>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite?
im better with a bow becuase i like sniping people and mobs
>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon?
yes! xp is very useful
>Can you work well in a team?
yes and i like to aswel

naithantu
06-08-2012, 09:32 AM
:D
http://3.cdn.tapcdn.com/images/thumbs/taps/2012/07/brains-zombie-swag-3d57a092-sz500x741-animate.jpg

mud_monkey
06-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Are you Mature?: i am a mature person but i can also joke with people.

>Your Real Age: 17 years old

>Why do you want to join?: No matter what game i play i always prefer to be in a clan/guild because i normally hate working alone.

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? i have been playing on the slap-gaming server for nearly 2 weeks.

>Any Friends That are in SWaG? none of my friends play on the server.

>Are you a good PvPer? Im not bad at pvp i have played on a few survival servers such as skitscapes survival games and the MineZ servers, but i do want to improve my pvp skills.

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite? I am better with a sword and i also prefer to use a sowrd too.

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon? i have only ever killed the ender dragon twice (both times with friends) and i really enjoyed it and i would like to do it again.

>Can you work well in a team?yes, i seem to work better ina team and i also prefer to work in a team.

brabbit2244
06-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Panther10 - approved!!

mud_monkey - approved!!

Stillenvious
06-08-2012, 10:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hewRc.jpg

GunSlinger4750
06-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I checked out the headquarters today, excellent! I reccomend everyone checks it out and tries out an application and good luck to those who do!

Telluur
06-08-2012, 07:23 PM
:D
http://3.cdn.tapcdn.com/images/thumbs/taps/2012/07/brains-zombie-swag-3d57a092-sz500x741-animate.jpg

+1 <=== yes, bold.

frogb3rt
07-08-2012, 02:39 AM
The only thing more annoying than YOLO

sporefan
07-08-2012, 10:22 AM
why....this is a copy and paste of DIFA OP but a few words changed....

xXGoldenCookieXx
07-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Hey it's me! I saw SWaG was recruiting so i thought that i would post a reply and see if i have a chance.

>Are you Mature?:
I would say that i'm mature. I'm not mean to people who didn't do something to me and i don't swear, that bad so..

>Your Real Age:
i'm 14 and if ya don't think i'm old enough then.. I can't do anything about it, sorry.

i'd really like to join both because you guys are pretty damn awesome and because i work better in teams.

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For?:
I don't really know but long enough i think. Like a couple o' months.
i'm really in to the server and i got the armor and weapons to join rightaway.

>Any Friends That are in SWaG?:
I don't really know. It's pretty new isn't the clan new?

>Are you a good PvP'er:
I would say so. I don't really PvP that much more 'cause i lost a very well enchanted sword and a full set of diamond armor to a DiFA member and i didn't want that to happen again. So now i'm hoping to be recruited:)

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite?:
I'm pretty good with a bow. I also use the sword a lot, but i like the bow the most. I do use potions i don't hope that thats not allowed

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon?:
I do! I love fighting with that thing and i think it would be fun to fight it with other people to. But do you split the exp?

>Can you work well in a team?:
I do work best in a team (as i mentioned before)
So i would love to be recruited in the team. What happens if a SWaG member kill a other member? Do you get your stuff back?

I really hope you're gonna accept me, i want to be a part of the team.
P.s. Sorry for my bad english. It's not my primary language

StarWarsFan1022-real
12-08-2012, 06:54 AM
>Are you Mature?: Yes.

>Your Real Age: 13

>Why do you want to join? DIFA pisses me off and I have sworn revenge on their ranks for killing me and rejecting me. I would love to see KraftKing989 was slain by StarWarsFan1022 in the message log.

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? About a month, maybe more.

>Any Friends That are in SWaG? No clue.

>Are you a good PvPer? Mediocre.

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite? I am better with a Bow, but I am also good with a Sword. My personal favorite: Iron.

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon? Yep.

>Can you work well in a team? I can work extremely well in a team.

Sincerely, StarWarsFan1022

P4R4BE11UM
25-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Dude, I need to see this SWAG headquarters to see if I wanna jumpo ship or not....

Chechis
25-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Oh my god, this made me laugh.
Straight up copy and paste of DiFA Application thread.
<3